Need help paying rent in Phoenix Area

Find how to get help with rent
tmallen68
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need help paying rent in Phoenix Area

Post by tmallen68 »

Got laid off 4 months ago. Have been unable to find work, and will not be able to pay rent next month. I dont know what I am going to do. I am hoping that someone can offer assistance.
helper

Re: Need help paying rent in Phoenix Area

Post by helper »

Hi. Here is a resource you can use to find ways to get help paying rent in the Phoenix Arizona area. There are various programs referenced here that you may be able to use.
http://portal.hud.gov/portal/page/porta ... es/arizona
C Jones
anti spam: Blue

Post by C Jones »

Good Morning
To Whom It May Concern,
I have been living in Oakwood plaza Apartments in Phoenix for almost a year now. The reason why I moved here is because it was subsidized and I could afford it while I was in finishing up school. I really don't like this neighborhood for my three year old daughter. I am currently looking for work at this time but still need a safe place for me and my son to feel comfortable. Do you have any programs that will let me choose where I want to stay and still help me pay my rent until I am able to do it on my own? I have been look for the past six months and all the apartment prices are either unaffordable for me or three year waiting list or in a horrible neighborhood. I really don’t know what else to do. Please write me back as soon as you can.
Candiotti
anti spam: Blue

Post by Candiotti »

Hello,
I am writing for information or referrals as soon as possible.
A neighbor of mine whom I do not know personally has a crisis in his home.
His wife of 30 years suffered a massive stroke about four weeks ago. She is
in intensive care in a coma not expected to live.
She was the primary bread winner in the home
but only making about $1,000.00 a month. Her husband was working at a restaurant
part time. They have no children. They are from the Philippines without any help here.
His rent is due from what I have heard today. He has no help. No one has offered to help from what I have heard. Can you help them please? Whatever help would be appreciated.
He lives here in Maricopa county in a Senior apartment.