Struggling with rent on my commission, which is inconsistent

Find how to get help with rent
Kathy Jean
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Struggling with rent on my commission, which is inconsistent

Post by Kathy Jean »

I was recently homeless and found a place to live (12/20-3/15/14.) On 1/4/15 I lost my job and am in need of rental assistance. I start my new job on 6/23 and also my part time job on 6/2/15. I will be able to pay for my place with these two jobs as one is a salaried plus commission job and the other pays $9.00 with 25 hours a week with the additional $900 a month and the $600 a month contribution from a friend along with my job, I will be able to take care of myself and my son. I just need assistance with my back rents.
Siline

Re: Struggling with rent on my commission, which is inconsis

Post by Siline »

I AM INQUIRING ABOUT HOW TO GET RENTAL ASSISTANCE. I AM 51 YEARS OLD AND HAVE GLAUCOMA AND HANE BEEN ADVISED NOT TO DRIVE AND IT’S HARD TO FIND A WAY TO MAKE A LIVING. JUST WONDERING IF YOU COULD HELP ME. MY RENT IS 585.00 A MONTH AND I HAVE APPLIED FOR SOCIAL SECURITY BUT ITS STILL PROCESSING AND I'M AFRAID I WONT HAVE RENT FOR OCTOBER. PLEASE HELP ME. THANK YOU.
Peter Sorokaput

Re: Struggling with rent on my commission, which is inconsistent

Post by Peter Sorokaput »

Good morning. I'm searching for help to pay my rent at the Sanctuary on 331S. I'm a single mom with one child living at home with me and my commission income is inconsistent. I don't receive child support on a regular basis. I am a massage therapist and esthetician in Rosemary Beach. I'm stressing about my rent and groceries for the next few months because I work on inconsistent commission instead of hourly. I am on medication for my glucose and blood pressure and my youngest son has been diagnosed as epileptic due to seizures. Please help me figure this out. You can call me. Thank you so much for your time and assistance.