Need an affordable home for my daughter

Find how to get help with rent
Ditka1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need an affordable home for my daughter

Post by Ditka1 »

My daughter and I are currently homeless. I am in Myrtle Beach, SC and work two jobs at the moment. I have not referred to a shelter because I feel someone else could use the space due to the fact I have income coming in. I live in my car. I am desperate for help finding a place to live. I don't have enough for both the deposit and first months rent which in most cases is required. I've tried multiple places and most times I am denied because of my credit rating. My daughter is five at this time. If there is anyway you can help me it will be truly appreciated. I don't have family here and if I'm able to receive some sort of assistance I will not let you down. You can e-mail me back or give me a call. Getting a job transfer here has been hard. I can pay rent somewhere here on the beach, I just don't want to be too far out. I'm begging you for help. I pray you can help me and my daughter find a place to live.
The Cooper

Re: Need an affordable home for my daughter

Post by The Cooper »

I am a single mother of two little boys and also one daughter, I’m in much need of help with my rent and my heating bill. I only get $600 every two weeks from my job, and I cannot afford to pay either. The father was supposed to help but he left. I am also paying off a car and insurance on it. Is there any way I can get help? I am so desperate.
DeniseRadford

Post by DeniseRadford »

Hello, I am emailing for my daughter, who lives in Bryan, Ohio. She works a very low paying job and is renting an apartment in Bryan. She is barely making rent and her power bill. She has been dealing with gynecological issues and had to miss work recently for an outpatient surgery and therefore her income has been greatly impacted. So, at this moment, my daughter finds herself with her power turned off and will soon be evicted from her home if she can't get a little help to get back on her feet. I am emailing for her due to a lack of internet in her apartment. Is there a phone number of a an affordable home or apartment resource in the Bryan, Ohio area that I can give her for help? She has no vehicle and would have to walk wherever she would need to go.
Thank you for your help in this matter.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There is a NW community action agency. It covers Bryan Ohio. Maybe they can help your daughter with the housing, and find the community action agency in Northwest Ohio.
DeniseRadford wrote:Hello, I am emailing for my daughter, who lives in Bryan, Ohio.