Move to a new home in Texas but security deposit is tough

Find how to get help with rent
ChrisT
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Move to a new home in Texas but security deposit is tough

Post by ChrisT »

My wife and me have lived in Dallas since January 2014. We got our social security card very late. The Catholic Charity found a job for my wife and she is working right now. We have been staying with my Sponsor. But actually he is annoyed because of us.
We decided looking for a apartment and found a few but they need a Good Credit history or a high salary that we didn't have it, we can rent it if we have a cosigner too but our Sponsor can not be because he make small money. We can manage us if you accept to be our cosigner for renting a home. Thank you in advance.
sasolis

Re: Move to a new home in Texas but security deposit is toug

Post by sasolis »

This site doesn't provide cosigners.
Dirkn

Post by Dirkn »

Hello, I am in need of some assistance. I just had a baby 3 weeks ago and have a 2 year old. I am currently staying in a one bedroom apartment and my landlord has asked me to relocate due to occupancy. I work full time at Arbys in Dallas Texas so first months rent wouldn't be a problem but matching the deposit at the same time is the complication. I saw your add on line and any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That is kind of your landlord to give you time to move to a new home in Dallas Texas, as this will give you time to apply for security deposit help. Is your income at Arby's enough to pay all the bills, rent, etc for a family of 4? As if it is, an agency may be more likely to help you stay housed and avoid homelessness. So find the Texas security deposit programs and homeless prevention resources.
Hashtag

Re: Move to a new home in Texas but security deposit is tough

Post by Hashtag »

I'm have a son that on disabilities and we found an apartment. We need help with some of the fees but his check does not cover all the fees. We ask them to hold the apartment till the first of January. But if they do he will loss his Voucher.
If we don't come up with the money soon it will be making him homeless, he has $500. But need a total of $900. I've just lost my house and stay with friends so at this time I can't help him. If there anyone can assist him with this matter please call. He needs a total of $400 more. The apartment is in Houston, Texas. Thanks for you for any assistance.