Disability shelters in California

Find how to get help with rent
GlennFord
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Disability shelters in California

Post by GlennFord »

Living in my car. I am permanently disabled. I called every resource known. My vehicle is behind on payments and about to break down and or be repossessed and right now it is where I stay with my companion animal. I have a letter from my physician for her also had surgery two days ago and I have a bad staph MRSA infection.
I can't be in a shelter environment so I need immediate motel voucher and a food Safeway card if possible. I haven't had gas to go to any resources only call them so a gas voucher or gas card would be very helpful. I need to keep myself very clean and wound care needs to be sterile environment or at least out if the heat in my vehicle. I have no friends or family and I have both physical and mental disabilities. Please can you find a shelter or place in San Mateo county. I am I'm Redwood city California and desperately need help. Also my cell phone isn't paid. I don't have the money and will be shut off tomorrow. I need help with that as well. I need my phone to be getting assistance at all so please get back to me ASAP. Thank you I'm advance.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Disability shelters in California

Post by Admin »

Well, even if some charity in Redwood City gave you a voucher for a motel, do you really expect it to pay for a hotel for months? What do you think it will do? You may want to look into a shelter. Move there, save money from your SSI, get a job, etc. There is no such thing as some free motel to last indefinitely, even if you are mentally disabled. Find a listing of San Mateo housing programs that may be able to accommodate you for a period of time.
GlennFord wrote: I am I'm Redwood city California and desperately need help.
Offtherack

Re: Disability shelters in California

Post by Offtherack »

I'm disabled, homeless basically and have a 15 year old son. The place we did live in and rented is not loveable at all. The roof fell in because of rain, the room's leak and it rotted out along walls and roof. It's a noble home double wide, and electricity doesn't work at all and no running water anymore because the owners are not right and are slum Landlord. We now need to move into a shelter.
The address is FIREBAUGH CA 93622. In Order to get us out the broke in our place took things, they called CPS on us. They give us water because electricity run's everything out there the water, the power including their places too. I got power on and my first bill was over $1400 dollars and I only get 1000 plus food stamps. So I can't afford to move in a place and pay deposit and first month's rent also with eviction on my record. Please help us. Thank you.