Will be homeless in cold Minnesota winter

Find how to get help with rent
KStewart
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Will be homeless in cold Minnesota winter

Post by KStewart »

I really need help for me and my daughter, I need to move out by the first of May and I have no where to stay at. I get $300 of cash aid but that is not enough for me to rent a room because all the rents for a room are from $500 and up. I was thinking of staying in a motel with my daughter but with the money I get it will only be enough for us to stay in a motel for probably just a week and a half. Is there any way I can get any kind of help for that cost or the rent on a new home. PLEASE help us. I would really appreciate it, I'm not that good in health and I've been stressing out a lot.
Armstrong289

Re: Will be homeless in cold Minnesota winter

Post by Armstrong289 »

Hello, I and my family are homeless and we need help finding a home. We are currently living in hotels paying daily.
We are living in Minnesota.
City we live in is Plymouth!
Everyone in our household are adults. My mother currently have an eviction on her record so it's hard for us to get a home in her name. Would you help us find a home to put in my name or my brother name, before the winter cold sets in? We also would need help with deposit and first month rent to end our homelessness. Thank you.
Pabloa

Post by Pabloa »

I'm in desperate need with help for paying my rent. I relocated to Saint Cloud Minnesota to start at University and found myself a nice job. Unfortunately, I do not get paid till three weeks from now, due to training. I am extremely stuck and I need $800.00 to pay off my first rent. The rest I can pay it off myself when I start making income. If anything is possible with my situation or any help before I am homeless, I would appreciate it. Thank you.
Nikki P

Post by Nikki P »

I'm being evicted due to unfairness. I'm a person disabled single mother living in Minnesota, and the weather is starting to get cold. I received social security but my income isn't enough to qualify for rental. I need to move from here.
I don’t have nowhere because qualification. Please I'm stressing and it don't know what to do. My things are in storage. Please I need help. No reason to get me out. I need help with rent deposit and to find a home. Please help me find a house. I tried but got denied. I don't want to be street with kids. I'm disable with short movement. Please respond quick.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

The Salvation Army in Minnesota has cold weather shelters plus emergency financial aid. Maybe they can help with rent to keep you housed and warm.
But if they have qualifications too. So not everyone is successful, but look for Minnesota Salvation Army assistance programs.

Nikki P wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:39 am I'm being evicted due to unfairness. I'm a person disabled single mother living in Minnesota, and the weather is starting to get cold. I received social security but my income isn't enough to qualify for rental. I need to move from here.
I don’t have nowhere because qualification. Please I'm stressing and it don't know what to do. My things are in storage. Please I need help. No reason to get me out. I need help with rent deposit and to find a home. Please help me find a house. I tried but got denied. I don't want to be street with kids. I'm disable with short movement. Please respond quick.