My security deposit in Connecticut

Find how to get help with rent
KStewart
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

My security deposit in Connecticut

Post by KStewart »

I am a homeless veteran living in Connecticut that is in need of assistance. I am currently living in a hotel and I have to move by the first of May. I work and do not have enough time accumulated on my job to take the time off of work to get the assistance I really need. I have found a home for me and my three children but I need assistance getting started. I have nowhere else to go. I have tried to make the make the phone calls but work only allows so much time. Please help with security deposits and first month rent and anything else you can.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: My security deposit in Connecticut

Post by Admin »

There are resources to both stop homelessness for veterans and others. Many resources also help children as well, and they often take priority. Also, agencies in Connecticut also offer funds for security deposits, as that is also often critical to addressing the issue and getting people out of say a hotel. Find details on the deposit and homeless programs in Connecticut.
Person

Post by Person »

I'm currently trying to find assistance with affording rent costs in Stamford, CT. I was living with my grandparents, but they have been dealing with issues involving DSS and the EPA. Due to these issues, I am trying to move out.
I am currently enrolled as a full time student at Norwalk Community College. I am no longer employed due to my unrealistic plan of working and attending school full time. Rent is high in Stamford, and I'm just trying to see all of my options when find an apartment to rent.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try the regional Fairfield County programs for help. There are several to try. Some focus on Stamford, so of course try those first. Here is a list of them.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tance.html