Options for application fees

Find how to get help with rent
Today
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Options for application fees

Post by Today »

Can't seem to find anyone or any organization to help me pay for an application fee of 60.00. Landlord said everything was fine to move in along with CRT helping pay the deposit and up to four months rent but just need to come up with the sixty dollars to move in. I'm in Hartford CT and need help with the application fee.
Please help before I become homeless, I don't want to go to a shelter, have already been kidnapped at gunpoint bit thankfully let go. I don't trust being around anyone typically besides my husband until we move out of this bad area (south Hartford). Please help this is an emergency housing situation. Thank you.
sasolis

Re: Options for application fees

Post by sasolis »

You can try 211 for local resource information. If you can't come up with $60 for the application fee how will you ever be able to come up with any deposits required for electric, gas, water, renters insurance, etc. It's is wonderful you have found assistance with up to 4 months rent and a deposit, most only dream of that.
Villers

Post by Villers »

Me and my fiancé are looking for a place is Kissimmee Florida. Between us we bring home just a hair over 1800 a month. Our problem is we live at the in-law/parents home and it's very stressful and getting unhealthy for everyone involved. We want to rent our own place but every place we apply at wants like 50 to 100 application fee and when we pay it they all tell us that since we don't make 2 times or 3 times the rent we will not be able to rent the place. There has to be something out there to help us get our own place I remember a time when 1800 was a good bit of money but seems today it's nothing. Please help if you can.
Piven

Post by Piven »

I need help paying my rent this month. I am a single mother who lost a job and can't find work. I have no means of transportation and my mom had paid for my phone for work and the application fee. But I don’t have enough money to get through this month. Please I’m begging please help me and my son. This is desperate and I don’t like it. I don’t know what to do.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Application fees should be minimal. If you can't afford that, then how do you plan on paying future rental costs? Also, if you have no job, transportation, or even phone we really do not understand how you can afford housing on your own and all the rent and other bills that come with that. But if you really want to explore programs, then find some information on rental assistance programs.