Catholic short term transitional housing

Find how to get help with rent
Booker
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Catholic short term transitional housing

Post by Booker »

I currently live in a Young Adult Catholic House for women (Saint Joseph's Transitional House) because I felt the Lord was calling me to do so after the sudden death of my sister at age 30. Currently, I work part-time but barely make enough money to cover my share of the rent. Most of my family is in Nigeria.
I am pretty much all on my own here. I would prefer additional employment as I consider myself qualified in areas relating especially to non-profit work, but will receive any form of assistance that the Lord wills for me. I am currently affiliated with the Young Adult group of Saint Peter Claver Church.
As a group we evangelize, especially to young people. I will like to continue in this work as well as remain at the discernment house and feel like getting some form of assistance either through employment or funds for housing, otherwise will give me the strength and focus to continue develop spiritually and serve others. Thank you very much for your consideration and God bless.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Catholic short term transitional housing

Post by Admin »

If you are in a transitional housing program in Milwaukee, the best place to talk to about the job you seek are the people on site. That is the entire point of these transitional housing services, whether at Saint Joseph's or somewhere else. They all provide lodging at the same time as referring the client to financial literacy, employment, etc. Many also offer that spiritual focus and guidance you seek. So try the Milwaukee services here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... progr.html

Booker wrote:I currently live in a Young Adult Catholic House for women (Saint Joseph's Transitional House) because I felt the Lord was calling me to do so after the sudden death of my sister at age 30. Currently, I work part-time but barely make enough money to cover my share of the rent. Most of my family is in Nigeria.
I am pretty much all on my own here. I would prefer additional employment as I consider myself qualified in areas relating especially to non-profit work, but will receive any form of assistance that the Lord wills for me. I am currently affiliated with the Young Adult group of Saint Peter Claver Church.
As a group we evangelize, especially to young people. I will like to continue in this work as well as remain at the discernment house and feel like getting some form of assistance either through employment or funds for housing, otherwise will give me the strength and focus to continue develop spiritually and serve others. Thank you very much for your consideration and God bless.