Shelter for my little girls

Find how to get help with rent
Dickson
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Shelter for my little girls

Post by Dickson »

I have 3 little girls and we have hit hard times this year and we became homeless in the past couple of weeks!! I have called, emailed, sat at different places and everyone tells me the something that there isn't any room for me and my girls!!!! I'm really scared and don't know what else to do or where to go. Pease if there's anything you could do for me and my family it would be gravelly appreciated. Thank you.
BladeRanger

Re: Shelter for my little girls

Post by BladeRanger »

I apologize for the late message, I'm in a bad situation. I have 3 girls & needing any help with getting into a shelter so we have somewhere warm to stay tonight & something to eat. I recently moved here 3 months ago & I don't know anybody or have family around.
I just found out I was 2 months pregnant. This guy I was with has done very hurtful things & I want away from him and he took everything from me, but I really need some help for my and my girls. It would be more then greatly appreciated!
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Shelter for my little girls

Post by Admin »

We do have information on shelters on the website. We have dozens of counties covered, including Pinellas County. So try them for help, and search our site. But for now, use this link. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... m_hou.html