Any way to move up the housing waiting list

Find how to get help with rent
Benjamin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Any way to move up the housing waiting list

Post by Benjamin »

I am a single mom who had to move into my boyfriends one bedroom with him to avoid being homeless. I have found an apartment that with some help with security deposit and first few months rent. I would be able to stabilize the situation me and my family are in and be able to maintain it. I am on the waiting list for Housing assistance but due to the economy they are telling me 10 years and I am not up on the list until 2017. I have the chance to give my two children a place of their own and a stable life if I could find a little bit of help. I am also willing to make payments to pay back volunteer work it off anything.
Bosch
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Any way to move up the housing waiting list

Post by Bosch »

I'm on the verge of getting kicked outta my apartment, but we are on the wait list for a new place. I have a 10 month old son and his father was the only one working. He's currently serving 45 days for a contempt of court charge. He was the sole provider for the house but since he's in jail I have absolute no way of paying rent.
I've been looking for work everyday but today I just received a notice to show up in court to start the eviction process. If you can help me by pointing me in the right direction to get priority on the housing wait list I'd much appreciate it. Thank you.