Scared of being evicted

Find how to get help with rent
Rubio
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Scared of being evicted

Post by Rubio »

I became unemployed in September of 2012, but was fortunate enough to quality for unemployment benefits. When the benefits dried up I was still unable to find work and subsequently fell behind on my rent payments.
I am currently two months behind on my rent (a total of $3,000), with late fees adding up each passing month. I am now, thankfully, working again and haven't missed any more payments, but am unable to get ahead enough to pay off my back rent. $3,000 is just so much to have to make up when you're barely getting by. I am stressed and scared of eviction, and am seeking any and all assistance that might be available. Thank you so very much.
Cassandra

Re: Scared of being evicted

Post by Cassandra »

Well my boyfriend and I need some help this month. He only got paid 297 dollars and are rent is 686.72 dollars. We have 230 dollars in the bank and are scared of being evicted.
We were going to have to leave the preemies if we don’t pay it tomorrow so we need the help like now. We have two little kids that ones not even a year old yet. So please I been crying for a day now. Trying to find help and no body can help us. We need at least 375 dollars to help out. Please.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

So you only need $200 to $300 dollars...that may be doable from a charity. Or government program. Apply for rent help using the information we have on the site. Hopefully can find what you need.
Cassandra wrote:Well my boyfriend and I need some help this month. He only got paid 297 dollars and are rent is 686.72 dollars. We have 230 dollars in the bank and are scared of being evicted.
Adam

Post by Adam »

I live at Jackson, MS 39212. I was just asking my getting my rent paid, before I get put out as i am terrified of an eviction. I’m really trying to look for something every day. I owe rent for last month also. now it's time to pay my rent for this month. If you can help me to pay it for me for 2 Month, I promise I can pay it for the next month, because I get up every morning and try to fine me a job, please I need your help right now, because I get put out which I am scared of. I have been praying out to god and reach out for help to take care my Rent for the first time. My 2 months are together is 1,275.00. If you just help me pay for that, I'm really crying out for Help to stop the eviction.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Find the emergency rent assistance in Hinds County. There are many resources. The agencies can also help you find a job. But no agency in Jackson MS will pay 2 months...no way. Maybe you can get a little financial help but not that much.
Adam wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:57 pm I live at Jackson, MS 39212. I was just asking my getting my rent paid, before I get put out as i am terrified of an eviction. I’m really trying to look for something every day. I owe rent for last month also. now it's time to pay my rent for this month. If you can help me to pay it for me for 2 Month, I promise I can pay it for the next month, because I get up every morning and try to fine me a job, please I need your help right now, because I get put out which I am scared of. I have been praying out to god and reach out for help to take care my Rent for the first time. My 2 months are together is 1,275.00. If you just help me pay for that, I'm really crying out for Help to stop the eviction.