Mental health issues are causing me to be late on rent

Find how to get help with rent
Cuomo
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Mental health issues are causing me to be late on rent

Post by Cuomo »

I am requesting rental assistance....not all but some but if can pay all that would be great as well. We have always had a great rental history until we got a new housing worker. She raised our rent amount 3 different times and told management company the new amount but never told tenants (us). As a result we got way behind where weren't even able to handle it.
We're way in over our heads and we are all two adults, one child disabled. I have mental health and physical injuries with chronic hip and back pain from a high falling accident, husband has TBI from car accident , and daughters have developmental disabilities. We owe Polaris LLC $5,000 including eviction court costs and we have until 12/17/14 and we really need help bad!! Could you please reply to my request as would help our family immensely!!! Please reply. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Mental health issues are causing me to be late on rent

Post by Admin »

A landlord can raise your rent. Unfortunately nothing to do about that. But have you talked to the social security office in Stark County to apply for disability? If you really have that many issues it may be an option for you. But it will take time for any payments to start. But they won't help with the 5,000 you owe. Anyway, locate the housing and rent programs in Stark that may be options for you.
Dirt

Post by Dirt »

Was a victim of flood disaster in March 2018? Applied for FEMA was eligible to receive rental assistance. Moved into rental property in April 2018. Was found eligible for continued rental assistance on June 29, 2018 but Treasury department sent funds to wrong bank through ACH deposit. Have been trying to recover funds since July 1 2018, was evicted from rental property on August 1 2018 for none payment.
Currently homeless and have mental disability. No income. Also caring for mental incompetent adult roommate. We need immediate help with housing transportation help finding placement housing until funds are recovered from FEMA which could take up to 120 days. There are no known local resources in Jasper County, located in Jasper Texas. Please help us find assistance.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are many financial aid programs in SE Texas. They will cover Jasper County of course. So try them for help.
Dirt wrote: We need immediate help with housing transportation help finding placement housing until funds are recovered from FEMA which could take up to 120 days. There are no known local resources in Jasper County, located in Jasper Texas. Please help us find assistance.
Adriel White

Post by Adriel White »

Good Evening,
I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance during a challenging period I am currently facing, mostly due to mental health that was poor.
Recently, I found myself in a precarious financial situation due to a combination of factors. Initially, I had fallen significantly behind on rent payments as a result of reduced work hours stemming from a mental health condition. However, I am pleased to report that my condition has since improved, allowing me to make a partial payment of $3,000 towards the total owed amount of $4,565.00. Despite this effort, a shortfall of $1,565.00 remains, and I am concerned about the possibility of eviction proceedings if this balance is not addressed promptly.
In addition to this, I have recently been laid off from my position due to organizational restructuring. Although arrangements have been made for alternative training, it will not commence until March, leaving me without income during this interim period. Unfortunately, this situation has left me in a position where meeting my financial obligations has become increasingly difficult.
Furthermore, my lease is set to expire on the 29th of this month, adding to the uncertainty, the mental health issues and anxiety I am currently experiencing. I am actively seeking solutions to rectify this situation, but the stress of these circumstances, compounded by my bipolar disorder, has taken a toll on my mental well-being, leaving me struggling with feelings of profound despair.
am reaching out to you in the hope that you may be able to offer assistance or guidance during this challenging time. Your support would mean a great deal to me as I navigate through these difficulties.
Thank you for your attention to this matter. I sincerely appreciate any help you can provide.
Sincerely,