Desperate for rent help

Find how to get help with rent
Sheena
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Desperate for rent help

Post by Sheena »

I live in NW Indiana, Valparaiso. I desperately need assistance paying rent. I was out of work for 4 months and last week started full time employment. The trustee helped me for November but now I am due for January and will not get a pay check for 3 weeks. At that time I will be too far behind to catch up. I owe for rent and NIPSCO. My car also broke down and would cost more to fix than it is work. Can you PLEASE help me??? I am a hardworking, dedicated, 49 year old male. I live in a small apartment and have nowhere to go if I loose it. My rent is $700/month and I am $500 behind on it.
Mollytift

Re: Desperate for rent help

Post by Mollytift »

I have unpaid July rent of $1,175 and need help to pay this bill because apartment management sent me Notice to Vacate due to unpaid July rent. I am temporary short on money (pay cuts and irregular pay). I presume my situation will improve in 2-3 months (I am taking classes and training). I need help now!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

What can you show an agency to prove that in 2-3 months you will be able to pay your rent on your own? Just assuming it will occur is not enough. That basically means you will need help for at minimum two months, and maybe longer. Plus $1175 is a very expensive place you are living in. But you can try. There are many places to try for rent help, so call around and see what you can find out.
MBest

Post by MBest »

I am in desperate need of getting caught up on rent. I was unemployed for 6 months - employed now. But was unable to keep up with the last 2 months rent. I had enough saved up to pay the other 4 months. Now I am looking at an eviction letter and I am so scared. I need a total of $920 to be completely caught up. Is this something you are able to help with? Anything would be greatly appreciated. I work today from 1 - 4. Thank you so much.
Chappaqua Two

Post by Chappaqua Two »

I am in desperate need of money to pay my rent. It is me and my 14 year old daughter. I have been struggling to keep the rent and bills paid. I went through a separation a year ago and have not been working due to extreme depression and anxiety after the loss of my son. Landlord has been wonderful and worked with me but I need 1500.00 for the rest of June and all of July's rent within a couple days or my daughter and I will lose our place.
Ahhdaddy

Post by Ahhdaddy »

Hello. I am in desperate need of assistance with my rent. I am a single mother and have two young daughters ages 3 & 1. We are facing eviction soon and we have no place to go. Please help us in any way possible. This is a desperate cry for help. I’ve turned to churches nonprofit organizations social services no one could help. Please answer this one prayer for me I'm just seeking help. Thank you and God bless.
Barby

Post by Barby »

I need rental arrears and rental assistance. At this point, I am desperate for rent help. I have been evicted. I have no place to go. I have an adult son with disabilities, he is bipolar and is not able to work due to a back injury and anxiety. I have recently been discharged from the hospital due to respiratory distress [2x]. I have asthma. We have received an extension on the eviction from the court but we need to be out by the end of this month.
I am retired and we both live on Social Security so I am desperate for money to pay the rent. We have gone through DSS but have been denied. Apparently, I make too much money with SS. There is no way that I could ever pay the rent arrears. I have tried very hard to cover my expenses during the pandemic. I did not get ERAP in time and I received an EIDL loan through the SBA. I will never get to pay that loan back. I am up-to-date with the electric and telephone bills but cannot manage the rent. Any assistance that you can provide would be greatly appreciated.