Injured and now behind on rent

Find how to get help with rent
Bernard1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Injured and now behind on rent

Post by Bernard1 »

I'm in need of rent assistance, do to injury to my leg, I Haven't been able to work since August of 2013. I have had help from friends and family since then, but times have become hard for me to get anymore help from them. I Obtained surgery in December of 2013 through social services, and now I have to have a second surgery, and wont be able to work.
I applied for assistance of Medicaid, food, and cash assistance in September of 2013, and was denied all, except food assistance, as I am not able to work until I have received all corrective surgeries, and have recovered from them. I find myself in need of help, my rent is now past due as of yesterday. I'm truly in need of assistance.
ILoveMyHorse
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Injured and now behind on rent

Post by ILoveMyHorse »

I was injured and am in need of help with my rent. I was laid off from a good paying job a while back which left me in a lot of debt. I was blessed to find another job but it doesn't pay half as much. I was doing some side jobs but I got into a car accident and hurt my back so I have only been able to just work my primary job.
Since have been back working I have been paying catch up. This month just got a little heckled for me. I've been inured real bad so late on my rent every month for the past 4 months and this month I don't have it at all. It’s there any one who can help.