Pet friendly hotel for the homeless with a low weekly rate

Find how to get help with rent
Daddy
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Pet friendly hotel for the homeless with a low weekly rate

Post by Daddy »

My husband and I, along with 2 small (house trained) dogs, found ourselves without a place to live all of a sudden. We had been sharing a house with a family member but he is selling the house. I had made plans to stay at a motel for a few weeks until we could maybe get caught up a little. But now they say they won’t take pets.
We have 300.00 dollars total, this was for rent, groceries, gas and misc. My husband is the only one that works, I’m not able to. And for the first time in my life, I’m very aware that I’m homeless. Please help us. My husband works in Falkville, so we were trying to stay as close as possible since we only have the one vehicle he drives. Would like to rent something on a weekly rate with utilities furnished, like a motel. if it’s cheap enough.
LaTessa

Re: Pet friendly hotel for the homeless with a low weekly ra

Post by LaTessa »

I am in great need of hotel assistance. I just started working at Walmart and have not got a check yet and I can not go back to the shelter for a year after the day I left there. Me and my two boys and their dad have no where to live at all. Please send me the information on how to get help with a hotel ASAP. Thank you. That is my moms number as I don't have any minutes on my phone. Thank you we need help!!
Helen

Post by Helen »

After having to leave my job at Target, because of the distance, I applied to work at the Dairy Queen which is across the street from me on in San Antonio. I was supposed to start last week, but construction began, which caused traffic detours, thus hours having to be cut. Now I have to wait to start working until after the construction has finished.
I only had enough to pay for this week's rent. Until I can get another job, I can't afford to pay rent until I get my first check from work, which is usually 2-3 weeks from the start date. My family consists of myself and my soon to be 5 year old daughter. Our rent is 245.90 per week, if rent is paid weekly. If more than one week is paid in one day, then the first week will be 245.90 and all weeks after will be 233.95.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Good luck. Almost no place will pay for a pet friendly hotel. But you can ask for a voucher....and as we said...good luck. Here is more detail on both vouchers and other hotel programs. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... chers.html