Relocating in South Carolina and need a security deposit pai

Find how to get help with rent
Martin1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Relocating in South Carolina and need a security deposit pai

Post by Martin1 »

I'm in need of rental assistance and security deposit. My lease is done November 30, 2014 in South Carolina and I will have no where to stay. I have been desperately looking for work with no luck. I have 3 children 3, 12, 14. My significant other and are going separate ways after Feb November 28th...I'll be on my own. I have no money...I'm struggling and don't know where to turn and time is going by to fast and I really don’t need to be in that big of a situation with my daughters. Please help me on in the right direction for resources that I need desperately at the moment. I am also having surgery December 4th so I'm really in a rush. Ill be out of commission for roughly 5 weeks. Thank you.
Avalanche
anti spam: Blue

Re: Relocating in South Carolina and need a security deposit

Post by Avalanche »

My father, my daughter that is two, my son that is 8 months and myself moved into a house in SC the month of July. Shortly after we moved in my dad got laid off. Him and I both have been searching for jobs, but in the process we are now two months behind on rent and now just got served with a 5 day notice. We are in need of help to get back up on our feet before we are homeless.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Relocating in South Carolina and need a security deposit

Post by Admin »

Try calling on a homeless prevention program in South Carolina. They often offer help with security deposits, provide tips on dealing with 5 day eviction notices, and will also help you and your laid off dad get another job. So the programs are all inclusive. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... reven.html
Avalanche wrote:My father, my daughter that is two, my son that is 8 months and myself moved into a house in SC the month of July.
Sloan

Re: Relocating in South Carolina and need a security deposit pai

Post by Sloan »

My boyfriend and I both have relocated to Columbia after getting out of abusive relationships. We have 3 children together, and at this time they are with family because of us being homeless.
We currently sleep in our vehicle and both have jobs, but have to wait the time periods for paychecks. We are constantly looking for places to rent, but the problem is the amount to come up with the security deposit at one time. This is why I was contacting your agency to see if there is help for us.