Being kicked out of our RV park

Find how to get help with rent
Riggins
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Being kicked out of our RV park

Post by Riggins »

I live with my mother in a pretty beat up travel trailer in an RV park that is "cleaning" the park. The owners told my mother this morning that we have until the end of March to either get another trailer, or move out. We don't have the money to 1) get even a gently used trailer, 2.) Pay someone to move this one (it would not survive the move anyway, so we'd really be out of a home), or 3) pay rent in another park.
This is the cheapest in Horry County, and the surrounding counties. I am on food stamps, and am going to the South Carolina Workforce Center for assistance in finding work, to no avail so far. The trailer cannot be more than 10 years old, and must be in a gently used condition. My mom is 60 years old, and works full time at a Subway restaurant making $9.00/hr. She is paying for two cell phones (hers, and mine). I don't have much job experience as the result of bumming off of others...much to my current regret at 35 years of age. I have nothing to show for my age except a ton of self-disgust for numerous mistakes. Anyway, please help. Whether the loan is monetary, or a trailer big enough for two...it will be repaid in a timely manner.
Fitness K
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Being kicked out of our RV park

Post by Fitness K »

Hi, I want info about a program that could help me to pay my rent for our RV park. I know this month I'll be behind because I have my medical conditions and need to treat them in order to keep working. I have a baby (7 months) and he's the reason why I especially I am asking for any help. I just pay 586.00 for rent for the RV. But his month has been very difficult to me. If someone can help me or recommend any program that I contact I appreciates. God bless,