Partial deposit help in Illinois for a move

Find how to get help with rent
DJack
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Partial deposit help in Illinois for a move

Post by DJack »

We are trying to better our family and get out if Chicago Illinois but we ran into a problem. They want us to pay 2 1/2 months security. We have the $1800.00 but we need some assistance with the other $1800.00 so I'm asking you for help for me and my family. I myself will be at work and can't talk until lunch. The complex is asking us to make installment payment and are even changing the move in date from the 1st if October to the 15th of November. If you need more information please help us. Thanks in advance.
Dickson

Re: Partial deposit help in Illinois for a move

Post by Dickson »

I live in Reno I have a man that lives above me. He keeps harassing me and waking me up middle of the night 7 days a week. I am disabled with panic attacks. I’ve been to the hospital 3 times over this issue and it will increase panic. I told land lady and police.
He continually gets away with it. I’ve been very upset over it so I’ve decided to move into an upstairs apartment. I’m disabled. I put 100.00 on an upstairs but they want 400.00 to transfer to an upstairs. Can someone help me to pay this large deposit. I’m on section 8, social security, and I am having a difficult time today. I have to have all the moneys paid by next week. Thank You Very Much.
Buble

Post by Buble »

I have called so many places for help in Illinois and have been unable to locate any help. I have found an apartment I can afford on my own but I need help to get in with the security deposit. I have come up with 300 of the 1300 hundred I need to move in. I have 2 little girls that need a stable place and I am not looking for a hand out just a hand up to get back on my feet. Anything to help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Redwoddswer

Post by Redwoddswer »

To Whom This May Concern:
I am trying to obtain help with my security deposit. I have a section 8 voucher from Menard County Illinois but I live in Cook County Illinois. Every lead that I have been given is either out of funds or either I have to live in the Cook County in order to receive their help. Also some agencies state that they cannot provide me with any help due to me having a section 8 voucher. The security deposit is $710.00. I just wanted to know if there is any help for me, from one county to another, with helping me to secure my housing. Thank You.