I have a pay or quit notice

Find how to get help with rent
Withoutyou
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

I have a pay or quit notice

Post by Withoutyou »

I'm in need of financial help. I have a pay or quit and unlawful detainer. I need 379.00 before Friday November 14th. I can maintain and have ensured that this issue will never happen again, please give me a call. I want to prevent this eviction, I'm the sole income in my apartment, the other person is challenged and does not receive any financial assistance and is unable to work. Please call me at numbers given. Thank you in advance for your help.
Today
anti spam: Blue

Re: I have a pay or quit notice

Post by Today »

I have a 5 year old daughter and 15 year old sister as well as a pay or quit notice from my landlord. We were recently evicted from our apartment due to unpaid rent. At the time we lived with my daughter's father who was a compulsive gambler and we lost it all. Now I'm trying to start over from scratch.
I was forced to move back to Chicago and quitting my job. I really don't want to be in this dangerous city with my daughter and sister. Like I said I have nothing I need help getting back on my feet and to get this pay or quit notice off my record. So I beg that I can get some type of assistance to get us back in Dubuque in our own home again please contact me about this, for I am desperate. Thank you,
TereseMac

Post by TereseMac »

I have a notice to quit and am a single mother of 3 children. I work 32 hours a week and am trying to further my education. I start classes on Tuesday night and go to school three nights a week. My rent is 930$ a month all utilities included. I’m struggling to pay my rent and either need help finding a new place for less or help paying my back rent. I don’t need a whole lot I just need help until I get a little more stable. Please help me and my children.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That is a lot going on....going to school, working 32 hours. Great for you! Yes, the 3 kids obviously make your life unstable but seems like you are really trying to become self-sufficient. There are rent assistance programs in Lubbock, maybe they can help with some of that $930 in rent that is due.
TereseMac wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:52 pm I have a notice to quit and am a single mother of 3 children. I work 32 hours a week and am trying to further my education. I start classes on Tuesday night and go to school three nights a week. My rent is 930$ a month all utilities included. I’m struggling to pay my rent and either need help finding a new place for less or help paying my back rent. I don’t need a whole lot I just need help until I get a little more stable. Please help me and my children.
Kendrick1

Post by Kendrick1 »

Hello, I'm desperately seeking immediate side for help with moving into a new place as I have a pay or quit notice. I received an unlawful detainer and have two weeks to move. I signed my lease to a place today and the landlord is expecting funds asap. I'm trying every avenue. Our local salvation army is closed due to illness, so I thought I'd reach out to. Thank you
Devon in Lake County
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Is that Lake County Florida? If so, there are places for emergency rent help. Find them here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... tance.html
But if you already have a pay or quit notice, it may be too late. But still look into the options for you.
Kendrick1 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:08 am Thank you
Devon in Lake County
Ahhdaddy

Post by Ahhdaddy »

Hello, I have tried everything to keep my rent paid and I now have a pay or quit notice. But my landlord wants to "Quit" my lease. Which is due 12/16/2022. I have paid $515 of a 1515 rent and late fees. I have my mother and son with pre existing conditions living with me we can't be homeless. We have no where to go. I live in Bibb County, Macon GA. And funds are very slim. I’ve called the churches and agencies here and have not gotten any help. If you can give me beacon of light.
Sheryl
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hi Sheryl
You may you have a "pay or quit notice"? Were you sent these / received it. As we have a wide range of solutions you can use, and find renters assistance near you.
Ahhdaddy wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:21 pm Hello, I have tried everything to keep my rent paid and I now have a pay or quit notice. But my landlord wants to "Quit" my lease.
Sheryl