I am deaf so having problems find rent programs

Find how to get help with rent
Brit CMA
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I am deaf so having problems find rent programs

Post by Brit CMA »

I have sent about my situations, I am deaf and I am needing help to find a place help to get pay rent help regarding to my situation. I am looking for where I talk to someone about this situation. I need help fast with all the programs available at once. I need a Disability counselor or rental search or situation like that who can help with the problem. The cause is a challenge with me moving and eviction. I need to find what to do fast.
Baptist

Re: I am deaf so having problems find rent programs

Post by Baptist »

Good afternoon! My name is Amy. I live in Columbia, SC and I am deaf. I was a substitute teacher for a hard of hearing sign language class but since school is out I have found work cleaning houses. My spouse moved out and I am taking care of a 16, 14, and 7 months old alone. I am facing eviction and am in dire need of assistance. If there are any agencies you can recommend for deaf people, I will be greatly appreciative.  Thanks for your help and have a great day!
Admin
Site Admin

Re: I am deaf so having problems find rent programs

Post by Admin »

There are free assistive technology programs. They can help you get a phone for the deaf or hard of hearing. They are often free for the disabled. Then you can look into rent help. Find details here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... tance.html