Transfer my section 8 to another state

Find how to get help with rent
Martin1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Transfer my section 8 to another state

Post by Martin1 »

I am currently living in the state of CO until my daughter gets done with the second grade then I am looking to move to Kennewick WA and am wondering if there was any chance I could start the application process for Section 8. I want to start now so when we do move in December we have a place to move into right away and call home. I am so scared to move without having a place in line first! Please let me know what the easiest way would be to go about this.
I appreciate your time.
Harris
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Transfer my section 8 to another state

Post by Harris »

Me and my 3 children have been living hotel to hotel, friends house, wherever we can go. We have been homeless for over a month now trying to make it and waiting on section 8 vouchers too. I wasn't able to get Christmas for my kid's and really nice generous people bought Christmas for my kid's.
I'm in the process of getting ready to start a job in a new state but am in desperate need to get a place we can call home. I'm needing help with security deposit and first month rent, as section 8 will not pay for those. Please is their any help out there for me to transfer. I have a disabled son who has Autism, nonverbal, intellectual, with ADHD. We could really use the help.