Need temporary and low income housing in Arizona

Find how to get help with rent
Julia
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need temporary and low income housing in Arizona

Post by Julia »

I am homeless and need of help paying off my lawyer in phoenix Arizona as well as need some housing. I owe 600.00 but paid 4,400 already. it is very hard to find job due to my shoulder operation and he wants the rest on November 10th. My family helped me all they can and they can't help any more. I am trying to fight a case to stay out to help my daughters and family members.
I need help. Can you help me please find the money for this as well as transitional housing. Its so hard for me when I want to work and I get rejected not to work because they don't want to be responsible if I get hurt. I want to work in order to pay my lawyer off and to help me on this case and move on with my life.
I want to be the father I know I can be and fight back to prove myself. I can do this and be a better man for myself and my daughters that want to continue going to college. I want to fight for me and to fight to live with my injury and diabetes. Please contact me and let me know if you can help me with short term housing. Please, and thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Need temporary and low income housing in Arizona

Post by Admin »

Well, money for rent is different than transitional housing. Since you are that far behind, then no agency will assist in you may want to start looking for shelter or other solutions in Maricopa County. There are many options for you, and some may offer basic medical care for that should you refer too. Locate the Maricopa County transitional housing agencies.
Brit CMA

Post by Brit CMA »

Hi
I currently live in Tempe AZ, I am homeless and I have been homeless for a month. I have called several shelter, section 8 housing, HUD and DHS, and no one had been able to help me. Each time I talk with someone they transfer me to someone else, which lead to nowhere.
I am looking to get a voucher to stay at a hotel, where I can make calls to schedule interview for a job, Save and move onto an apartment.
If there is any way you can connect me to the right person with the answer to these questions would be great. I just need a little help until I get on my feet.
Thank you!
Jasmine27

Post by Jasmine27 »

Message : My daughter is facing eviction, her court date is March 3rd and then she will have another 5 days. She lost her job, her car was repossessed and she is pregnant. I am reaching out to you because I can't help her I don't have the funds myself for new housing. She needs a place to live or the funds to stop the eviction process. She is about to give up. please help
She lives in Avondale Arizona, she has contacted the Avondale CAAP office since the beginning of August and nobody returns her calls. She has found a job it pays minimum wage, she will not get paid till the 12th of September and then that will not even be enough to cover the rent due or the lawyers fees. She can find a cheaper place to live and would need money for the low income housing deposits and first months rent.
Please if you can direct me or her to someone, She needs the help and I could make payment arrangements or volunteer to help pay it back.
Thank you.
D14

Post by D14 »

HELLO, I WORK AT COMMUNITY BRIDGES IN PHOENIX AZ 85008. I HAVE A PATIENT HERE AND HE DOES NOT GET SSI CHECKS. HE IS DISABLED AND CAN BARLEY STAND IS IN A WHEELCHAIR AND IS HOMELESS AND NEEDS TEMPORARY HOUSING. WE ARE A 23 HOUR CRISIS UNIT AND THE PLACES WE PLACE PEOPLE ARE NOT FIT FOR HIM BECAUSE HE IS CASE MANAGED OR HAVE A SOCIAL SECURITY CHECK. HE STAYED HE HAD A TRUST FUND BUT I CAN NOT VERIFY THAT. HE IS HOMELESS AND HE NEEDS HELP ASSISTANCE IN LIVING. HE CAN LIVE BY HIMSELF. I REALLY NEED HELP CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME ANY INFORMATION ON WHERE MIGHT HELP HIM ON LOW INCOME HOUSING PROGRAMS?
THANK YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If he is disabled, why not SSI checks? That should be standard. The disabled should get those. Regardless, we have information on temporary housing in Phoenix. There are shelters as well as transitional housing programs. As far as the housing, does it need to be wheelchair friendly? As that could limit some options.
D14 wrote:HELLO, I WORK AT COMMUNITY BRIDGES IN PHOENIX AZ 85008. I HAVE A PATIENT HERE AND HE DOES NOT GET SSI CHECKS. HE IS DISABLED AND CAN BARLEY STAND IS IN A WHEELCHAIR AND IS HOMELESS AND NEEDS TEMPORARY HOUSING.