Public housing rejected us due to bad credit scores

Find how to get help with rent
Sayers
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Public housing rejected us due to bad credit scores

Post by Sayers »

We are a married couple with one kid and another one on the way and we applied for housing public (projects) program. We got rejected due to bad credit, and we live now in a one bedroom apartment for almost two years. We do pay our rent on time but our rent increases to 600 dollars next month, which is a lot for one bedroom and is a lot for our budget. Me and my wife, we both work part time. We need and affordable rental apartment with 2-3 rooms. Is there any program that can help us?
BearsFan1000
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Public housing rejected us due to bad credit scores

Post by BearsFan1000 »

I live here in the state of Florida in Volusia County. I am in desperate need of help with public housing for me. I am a pregnant mother of 5 months and my boyfriend. We are currently homeless and living a small vehicle and our credit is terrible.
I am in desperate need of help for public housing so I may have a shelter over our heads to call our own to raise this baby in. If you can please help, and or point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it. You can email me back or call my. Thank you for your time.