Apartment for my son

Find how to get help with rent
DowJ
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Apartment for my son

Post by DowJ »

I have a son. He is 14 and we live with my parents. They have an apartment and my son, me, my boyfriend all rent a room. But is too small for 3 person so I will like to have a apartment for 3 of us. But is too much money for paying a apartment so I will like if you guys can help us to get a apartment. I hope there’s no problem because my boyfriend does live with us but my sons dad doesn't.
sasolis

Re: Apartment for my son

Post by sasolis »

Call or go to your local section 8 housing division and apply. Keep in mind some wait list are two or more years long. Also call 211 for local resource information.
Stewart

Post by Stewart »

I am trying to find an apartment for my son. I currently have two jobs but due to all the bills that I have I do not have enough money for a deposit or the 1st month's rent. I have a past eviction on my record and because of it most apartments will not rent to me along with my bad credit. I am more than able to pay my rent but no one is willing to give me a chance. I need help as soon as possible.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Credit scores do impact an ability to rent an apartment. Since you have 2 jobs, you must have income coming in. So maybe talk to a professional to go over steps to take to repair your scores. It may take months though. So maybe you can get a co-signer for a lease. Try this for other options. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... redit.html