Lease has ended

Find how to get help with rent
Libby
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Lease has ended

Post by Libby »

Our lease is up and our landlord is not renewing our lease. As of this Friday the 31st we need to be out and my family (wife and 3 girls) have no where To go and are having a problem getting a new place due to some credit issues from medical bills and lack of extended open credit. We also have rental history issue due to my wife who had a broken leg and out of work for almost 8 months.
We caught that past due amount up. We are trying to stay in Street Charles Missouri because of our kids. We can afford up to 900 a month and $900 deposit . We don't have any criminal issues either. Hope you can help and work a miracle for us. Thank you for your time. Sincerely and god bless.
ad90ma

Re: Lease has ended

Post by ad90ma »

I work however, due to an unexpected expense, I had to pay my rent late for the month of March, with paperwork already filed with the County. This violated the lease. I have not had an issue with my rent before but being the sole provider for my home, I had to get costly repairs done in order to get to and from work. There are no bus lines where I live or in the area in which I work, so I had to make the hard decision to pay my rent late. I am reaching out for assistance because I am a hard worker and just need help transitioning into another month without the financial setback going into August. Otherwise I will need to lease a new apartment. Thanks you for considering my request for assistance. It is greatly appreciated.
Chappaqua Two

Post by Chappaqua Two »

My lease is coming up this October. I'm looking to move to another apartment but I'm afraid I won't be eligible as I don't have the required earning. Since June 2014, my financial status is in demise. Even if I renew my lease here on my current resident, I won't be able to afford the rent. I'm a veteran, currently a student, and works part-time on weekends. I need help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

So what exactly do you need? Maybe an attorney to negotiate an extension? As there are free legal aid programs. Or maybe try a local veteran office for information, as they can often help too. Maybe even with a job to help improve your earnings so you can afford the rent in the future. Anyhow, find free legal services.
Chappaqua Two wrote:My lease is coming up this October. I'm looking to move to another apartment but I'm afraid I won't be eligible as I don't have the required earning. Since June 2014, my financial status is in demise. Even if I renew my lease here on my current resident, I won't be able to afford the rent. I'm a veteran, currently a student, and works part-time on weekends. I need help.
Arturo

Post by Arturo »

I have myself, my fiancé and my 5 year old daughter to provide for. Our combined our current monthly income is only around $1000 so we are currently living in an apartment in lawnside where the neighbors are dealing drugs and the house constantly reeks of pot however it was all we could afford.
Our lease is going to be up soon and I want nothing more than to be able to get out of there for my daughters sake so she can go outside without the fear of stepping on needles or whatever, but we are struggling as is to pay that and keep our electric and such on. All I want is a better place for my daughter to grow up, but I can't afford it and a third job at this time is not an option because I can barely sleep as is and my fiancée is at work all day 5 days a week also.
I need to stay in the area of Audubon/ Mt. Ephraim/ etc, so I need a new lease. We would like a place preferably not Camden since that is going to be a similar situation as that which I am in now but I can’t afford to move. I just need help getting anywhere that isn’t infested with drugs or worse.