Security deposit for a new home in West Virginia

Find how to get help with rent
Candy
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Security deposit for a new home in West Virginia

Post by Candy »

For 8 years I was in a very abusive relationship. A year and a half ago I decided to finally put him in jail. We lived in the same house for 6 years and he continues to violate our restraining order issued in West Virginia. I’m very afraid and want to move so he wont find us. I decided that I will move in March and pay for it with my income taxes.
I was very lucky and found a big house for me and my 5 kids already but they can not wait until I get my income taxes to pay the $1000 security deposit. So I am seeking help to pay this so I am guaranteed a safe place for me and my children. If any help is available I can repay the loan in necessary and it would be greatly appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Security deposit for a new home in West Virginia

Post by Admin »

Domestic abuse victims often take priority when it comes to financial help, so you have that going for you. So you have money coming in from your tax refund, but want funds from an agency in West Virginia for the security deposit in the meantime? If so, that may very well be possible. They are more likely to help in that case, and locate the agencies. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... event.html
Chanelle

Re: Security deposit for a new home in West Virginia

Post by Chanelle »

Hello, My fiancé, two babies, and I just moved to West Virginia from Colorado. My fiancé found a job and started 3 days after we moved here. I wake up at 2:30am to feed our newborn, get up at 5am to start getting myself and babies ready, and at 6:15 we head out the door.
The other day I fell asleep driving and crossed over the line into the other lane, fortunately I woke up before hitting the car coming in that lane, we were all fine but it was a close call that scared me and made me feel it was time to try to find help to move closer to his job. After a month we finally made a budget that works for us and found a rental.
Our biggest problem is the move in deposit. We need $750 for the security deposit and $100 for the water deposit. We can turn on all other utilities and afford to pay everything every month. Is there any way you could lead me in the right direction to get the help we need? I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if something happened to my family because I was too tired to drive.
Any info would help;
Thank You