My mother in law needs housing

Find how to get help with rent
Aldean
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

My mother in law needs housing

Post by Aldean »

I am writing this to try and find help for my mother in law. She is being evicted from her home and will be moving in with my sister in law, her daughter. She is on social security disability and social security. She will be a tenant in her daughters home and is responsible for helping pay towards the rent, utilities and food. She is being evicted because her husband left her and was paying alimony which she was able to keep up with her rent. He has since stopped paying his court ordered alimony and she is now losing her apartment. If there is any help or information you could give me that would help her, I would really appreciate it.
sasolis

Re: My mother in law needs housing

Post by sasolis »

She is being evicted but has a place to stay so not sure what you are asking help with?
MacroPed191

Re: My mother in law needs housing

Post by MacroPed191 »

I have recently lost my job due to cutbacks of a new owner to the company and my mother in law just lost one too. Unfortunately the amount he makes is not enough to cover our rent for the month. I am actively looking for a job and do not want to get evicted from our home which we have occupied for a little over a year. Please help us! As she is looking too. I have heard that y'all can help families like mine in a time of need.