I work for the government and have a 3 day eviction notice

Find how to get help with rent
Riggins
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I work for the government and have a 3 day eviction notice

Post by Riggins »

I am a single mom of 4 children. I am a month and half behind on rent. I work full time never using any government assistance, but I work for them. I am about to get a 3 day notice on October 15, 2014.
I just need help! Please guide me to someplace that can help me pay my rent and avoid eviction. I have already lost my house to foreclosure my car to repossessed and have sold everything I can. I'm a hard working American that just needs help for me and my children.
Rinaldi

Re: I work for the government and have a 3 day eviction notice

Post by Rinaldi »

I have a eviction notice from the sheriff. I have to be out by the 23rd of July as I just lost my federal government job. Or I will be physically thrown out with my kids. My husband left me and my kids with out money for rent and I have no other options. Because I have been a house wife and home schooled my kids I have no work experience. Please anything will help with the 3 day notice of eviction. I have a 2 year old little girl and can't imagine seeing her homeless.
ChuckieMac

Post by ChuckieMac »

I'm 3 months behind in rent to do have a job. I'm only behind for over 2 months. I have already called the labor board and B.B.B. It seems like nothing is getting done. My landlord called me and told me he is sending out a 3 day eviction of he doesn't have his money by the end of next week... I'm begging you to please help... Thanks and is bless.
Henert

Post by Henert »

Hello my name is Alan and I have a 3 day notice. The reason is I lost my wallet at Walmart it got returned but my money from my government job was missing. I was able to come up with almost half my rent so I owe $240.00. So I’m making effort I just need help for the rest please help me. I have not been late on my rent since I’ve lived her around 4-5 years and since I worked for the government. That you very much for your time in this important matter. Sent from my iPhone