Apartment programs?

Find how to get help with rent
REYNA913
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Apartment programs?

Post by REYNA913 »

MY HUSBAND WAS DEPORTED IN JANUARY TO MEXICO. MY 3 YEAR OLD SON AND I WERE CURENTLY STAYING WITH HIS PARENTS UNTIL JUNE. HOWEVER THEY WERE DEPORTED ASWELL.THEREFORE I HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO MOVE INTO MY MOTHERS 2 BEDROOM APT WHICH 5 PEOPLE LIVE IN ALREADY. EVER SINCE JULY IVE TRYED TO GET HELP WITH AN APT OR SOMETHING. I AM CURRENTLY WORKING BUT DO NOT MAKE ENOUGH MONEY TO PAY RENT BY MYSELF. WHAT CAN I DO? OR WHAT PROGRAM CAN I APPLY FOR?
Alford

Re: Apartment programs?

Post by Alford »

I've lived with my boyfriend for the past 2 years in Rhode Island. He just got up and left and he had not payed rent in 3 months I just recently lost my job a few months ago and would like to move back to Massachusetts. I have no Family no friends no money and a child that is a newborn. My other son is 13 and lives in Waltham Ma. I need Help and don't know where to go. My unemployment has ran out.I have just applied thru a Temp Agency. Need help with rent and finding and paying for an apartment. please
Jackson 1
anti spam: Blue

Post by Jackson 1 »

Paying for moving expenses is rare. But maybe there are some rent programs to help you get seetled in one you get to Massachusetts. For the Waltham and Middlesex MA area, try this for a listing of non-profits and emergency rental assistance programs. Maybe there are some agencies or local government programs to help.
Train

Post by Train »

I am 21 and have been living on my moms couch or at a friends house. I am looking for work but can't seem to get anything. I have worn out my welcome and need a place to live. I heard from a person sometimes you can get help people will get you an apartment and pay the rent and utilities until you get on your feet. Its really hard to find work when you don't really have a place to live. Can you help me?! Please!
Synthos

Post by Synthos »

Do you have any suggestions, for a family of four, for Emergency housing assistance in the Knoxville Tennessee area? I have just lost my job, am being evicted within days, (without cause, mostly due to monetary hardship), and have no family to temporarily stay with. It has all happened so fast that I am scrambling to get some temporary help just to get through this difficult situation. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Osborne

Post by Osborne »

Hi, I been looking for a job for months I’m just now finding one however I been living back with my mom for some time now. I’m having a hard time getting back and fourth so I applied for the apartments across the street from the job. I am close to having all the first months rent & it totally slipped my mind about the security deposit. Please help.
Brewer

Post by Brewer »

I came here to Richmond on March 6, hired on a new job. Last week I was let go within my 90 day period. Now I 'm in an apartment with bills and don't know what to do. I'm devastated. I have placed 17 job applications and went on 1 interview today...selling knives. I don't no what to do. Please contact me. Please call. Thank you.
malisha

Post by malisha »

I’m in need of finding an apartment. I am currently unemployed and am unable to find work. I was staying at a friends place but due to her lease being up needed to move out and am staying with a friend until I can find some place to live/go. I’m an interested in seeking help of any kind. If you have any information or help that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
The Decision

Post by The Decision »

I am 21 years old, taking care of my sister who is 19 years old. She works part-time at our local mall while going to school and I babysit while also going to school. I am looking to get an apartment for my sister and I as we can no longer live off of other family members. Is there any help I could possibly get?