Court case coming up for eviction

Find how to get help with rent
Larrykudlow
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Court case coming up for eviction

Post by Larrykudlow »

My family and I got immediate eviction due to my uncle, and my finance family are not willing to take myself, dog, 4 year old daughter and my fiancé. We survive every month threw his SSI and we have about 188 in food stamps that doesn't even get us threw the month.
I had recently graduated from college to become a medical assistant but fail to obtain a job due to the fact I'm constantly taking car of my daughter and my ill fiancé, well now we have a court appearance for the eviction on October 16 2014 and no place too go.
Please so you know how to help us get into a place again or is there a thing called motel vouchers , I feel helpless to where I don't know what step I need to take. I have not been in this situation where we are immediately replaced out of our apartment that we been in for almost 3 years now. Please, I would greatly appreciate any help in return. I apologize I have no transportation nor phone. I have my email which I can access on a daily basis. Thank you again for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Court case coming up for eviction

Post by Admin »

Sometimes free legal aid is available for dealing with evictions, and they may even represent some people in court. However, if your income is less than $188 per month, then you really don't have very many long term options. You will need to find some type of new home, or even shelter, to live in while you increase your income. So try the attorneys for advice on your upcoming court case. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... dvice.html
JamesonMas

Post by JamesonMas »

Behind on rent and close to eviction. A year ago I lost my job. For two months found no work. October 2014 I was hired as waitress and still there. I am seriously under employed. June 2015 could not pay rent, then I fell behind. Now July and I can’t pay this either, and I just received a letter from the court.
I am 52 and can not find any help. I am not eligible. If older, disabled, or had children then there is help. A blessing that I found this resource. Have worked since age 15. Never saw this for my future. Thank you for any assistance.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well, we can't promise any help, especially when it comes to evictions. But you sound hard working if you have worked for that long. There are agencies to try in Tennessee for help. Not only may those offer advice for the court notice, but they can direct you to financial aid for the paying the rent to stop the eviction and offer other support. Here are some places to try. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ance_.html
SteveZell

Post by SteveZell »

Hello, my name is Aris Baylark. I am looking into an organization that specializes in rental assistance as I have an upcoming court case for my eviction. I have used social services earlier this year and since that was a one-time offer with them I can't use their service again and I am in urgent need of assistance. If you can assist me with info on court case help and how to get myself setup soon as possible I would greatly appreciate it. You can either respond back to this email to contact me or by phone. Thank you very much and I hope to hear from you soon, take care.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are lawyers in Louisiana that help with court cases. They can represent you in housing court. Or contest the eviction and/or direct you to financial help. As the lawyers know all the rules and regulations, and find free lawyers in Louisiana.
SteveZell wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:00 pm Hello, my name is Aris Baylark. I am looking into an organization that specializes in rental assistance as I have an upcoming court case for my eviction. I have used social services earlier this year and since that was a one-time offer with them I can't use their service again and I am in urgent need of assistance. If you can assist me with info on court case help and how to get myself setup soon as possible I would greatly appreciate it. You can either respond back to this email to contact me or by phone. Thank you very much and I hope to hear from you soon, take care.
Pippa

Post by Pippa »

Hello!
My name is Dominique and I live in Justice Illinois. I'm currently facing eviction and have a case date set for May 9th of 2022. I've been unable to work due to having a small child whom at the beginning of the pandemic needed assistance with e-learning. When school was back in session. Almost twice a month she had to quarantine due to coming into contact with covid from other students, which made it hard for me to obtain employment. I'm now employed, yet I've falling behind and currently looking for assistance as the court case for the eviction is upcoming. I've tried numerous agencies and I haven't had any luck. I can be reached if someone is able to assist. I'm available for phone calls any day of the week between 8am and 11am, before my work schedule.
Donald Trump

Post by Donald Trump »

Hello: To Whom It May Concern:
I live in Elm Grove WV part of Wheeling WV in Ohio County and I was needing some information on Rental Assistance for this month October 2022!!?? I have received an eviction notice for this month October 2022! I have an upcoming court case for the eviction. And who can I call to for assistance with rent in my area or programs I can sign up for with assistance for this month and maybe a few extra months to come.
November and December possibly!! I got to sign up for the West Virginia Rental Assistance Program right at the end for 1 month only!! I'm on Disability and only get in $14,435 annually which is not very much in my opinion.
And also I would like to get some information on going back to school to take a course in something that I can do my schooling and work from home please also! But I need help to deal with the upcoming eviction court case.
Heart1

Post by Heart1 »

My name is Shannon. My family and I are being evicted from our home of 4 years and we have a court case coming up. We have less than 30 days before the eviction goes back to court in front of the judge. I have beat the first eviction suit however I’m not sure that I can beat this one. The home is not somewhere we want to stay as we no longer feel safe in our home. We have been told that there has been recording devices and such put in and under our home as well as we have found signs that someone has been in our home while we are away. We are needing help with getting a safe place to stay before we are out on the streets with the court case for the eviction coming up. We currently live in Williamstown Kentucky.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hi Shannon,
In addition to the free legal resources spread throughout this chain, try a dedicated tenant lawyer for the court case. Maybe they can help you or "buy" you some time to find a new place to live. Locate tenant resources here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... for_t.html
Heart1 wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 11:07 am My name is Shannon. My family and I are being evicted from our home of 4 years and we have a court case coming up.