Rental deposits for my apartment in Nevada

Find how to get help with rent
Winston
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Rental deposits for my apartment in Nevada

Post by Winston »

I need help with paying the security deposit for an apartment in Las Vegas Nevada. I've been approved for section 8, but because of recently having to get rid of my car due to motor and engine problems, the extra money I have saved has gone to other transportation. I am employed and attending school full time. Where I currently live is in a housing projects and is no longer suitable for me and my daughter. I also do not feel safe there. We found a bigger apartment in a move convenient area in relations to my college and job. The deposit is $445.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Rental deposits for my apartment in Nevada

Post by Admin »

It seems like you are taking many of the steps you need to for self-sufficiency. The request of $445 is reasonable for a deposit on an affordable apartment, especially in the city of Las Vegas. Also going to school and holding a job at the same time will help in your application process. There are security deposit programs for the state, and you can call around to see who has funds. Read more Nevada rental deposit assistance.
Linag

Post by Linag »

I need help with a 2400.00 security deposit for a home in Las Vegas Nevada. I just started a new job and I can't afford such a big deposit plus the 1st months’ rent. I have two children with special needs and I'm just looking for assistance in Nevada before we become homeless and lose the prospects of a new home.
ChrisT

Post by ChrisT »

I have been approved for NV Rural Housing. After I was approved I lost my part time job. I am retired and receive social security. I do not have the money for my deposit. I live in a very stressful situation. The man who owns the house suffered a massive stroke. He is very mean and verbally abusive. At times I do get scared of him. I lock my bedroom door but he still gets in my room. I don't think my mind can take much more of him. My doctor has put me on medication to deal with him. I’m 64 years old and I need to get out of this situation. If there is any help out there for me I would be grateful. I have an apartment waiting for me in Fernley, NV.
Thank you.
AaronSm

Post by AaronSm »

Hi,
I currently live in Reno Nevada but I'm moving south to Las Vegas due to the warmer climate helping alleviate discomfort with my rheumatoid arthritis and the cold also not as debilitating for my depression. Do you know of any organizations I can talk to about getting my own studio or one bedroom apartment as well as money for the security deposit? I am a disabled person on social security disability making about 1200 a month with bipolar depression and severe rheumatoid arthritis?
Thank you,
Goodman

Post by Goodman »

Hello, my name is Awdra. I have been in Vegas for 30 years and I need rent deposit money and help. I have no idea how this works, have never had to do this before. I am reaching out to see if you have a one time assistance with rent and deposits. My Husband had owned a trucking company, which we have lost the company. We have been struggling to keep our rent paid since our company went under.
1 have been apply for jobs for the past month in Nevada and have yet had any interviews. I am very concerned we may not be able to make our rent payment for March. If you have any type of assistance I would greatly appreciate it any information you can provide.
Just a little information on our family. We have two teenage boys 16, 15, 13 year old Daughter and a 5.5 month old Daughter. Our eldest Son is 19 he just graduated from basic training for the US Army. Very proud parents. I don't want to make this lengthy but just a bit of our background.
Thank you so much for your time it is greatly appreciated
Awdra