Landlord evicted me in Alabama

Find how to get help with rent
Mussoline
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Landlord evicted me in Alabama

Post by Mussoline »

I am in need of a house for myself and five children. I got evicted from my apartment in Madison, AL and we are currently living with my sister in Cullman, Alabama, where I would like to find a house. I was evicted for lying on my application which was not true and I proved it to them but I had to move any ways. I need help ASAP. Please help. Thank you so much.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Landlord evicted me in Alabama

Post by Admin »

If you have an eviction on your record in Alabama we would assume you will also have them as a reference. This can make it even more difficult to find a new home. Many landlords are hesitant to lease to people in those situations, or they will ask for more money up front. But try the eviction resources we have listed for Alabama. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... on_se.html
Coastal

Re: Landlord evicted me in Alabama

Post by Coastal »

Yes I live in Carbon Hill, Alabama and currently just lost my work compensation benefits but not physically able to work for the company anymore. I am currently seeking employment and have good prospects to be hired soon. I was able to pay 100 dollars on my deposit but still owe 300 more for the deposit and 400 for monthly rent. I am in dire straits for fear of eviction and become homeless with my wife and son. Thank you!!?