Cheap pet friendly apartment

Find how to get help with rent
Mussoline
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Cheap pet friendly apartment

Post by Mussoline »

I am homeless with 2 dogs recently evicted. I work a part-full time job currently but am having a hard time saving money for a deposit and first months rent after I pay for gas and food. I am wondering if someone could direct me exactly where I can go for help with this and a new apartment. I'm struggling more than ever and within the last year have lost my business and been evicted so I’m a little lost on where to go from here. any information would help. Thanks.
Piven

Re: Cheap pet friendly apartment

Post by Piven »

I am currently living in a motel after having lost my home, my car and my job. Rent is due tomorrow and I have nothing left. I would like to stay here at least until the beginning of the month until I find housing that takes my pet. I am currently in Parker Colorado and I have a couple of job leads but until then I need a roof over my head. Please let me know soon as I will be on the street tomorrow. Thank you and God Bless.
Noonetoblame

Re: Cheap pet friendly apartment

Post by Noonetoblame »

After years of trying to save our home we lost just it. We are waiting for eviction notice and we have two dogs that I rescued. Do I have to call animal control or can I keep helping them? If we could get housing pet friendly we would love it. My wife and I are both disabled. We each receive SSI and don't know where to go.