Desperate for housing and rent

Find how to get help with rent
Ann Marie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Desperate for housing and rent

Post by Ann Marie »

I am in desperate need for help with my rent...its not much but its my second month here and between trying to spend money wisely and the situation that have recently been dealt to me I have come short and I don't know what to do or who to turn too. I live in Siskiyou County 96025 and I have no employment.
My husband receives a fixed income threw SSI. I've lost a lot threw the last few month from a stable job of 2 years, losing everything I've owned. Please I'm begging for help I don't know what else to do and I have no more options. I'm between a rock and a hard place and my exits not looking too roomy.....thank you regardless of the outcome for taking time in reading my prayers. GOD BLESS.
chelsea

Re: Desperate for housing and rent

Post by chelsea »

Hello, how are you doing? I really need help with my rent that is due on October 1st. I have a job and I work at spirit in the desert. There is just no hours currently... And it's making me behind. I applied at you've got Maids... Had an interview and will start training soon... It’s just really tough for me right now.... I need to get caught up.
My rent is going to be short by $400.00 and my Electric bill is high and the next one should be coming out soon... I don't know what to do anymore.... It’s been a tough year for me... I lost my husband of 44 Year's. And I lost my father also... Last year I lost my mother..... Really hope there some kind of help.
I'm very sorry. I’m not the kind to ask for help. I love helping out and giving... It’s just been so hard for me. I have very bad back pain and I still need to work I'm not a lazy person at all..... Looking forward to hearing from you...Thank You. God bless.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Desperate for housing and rent

Post by Admin »

That is great you now have two jobs. It is often challenging to pay the rent while going through training. If you were married to your husband for 44 years, you must be older. Did you look into senior housing in Prince William County? That may be another option for you. But there are non-profits that may help you get caught back up with your landlord on the rent and other bills. Mre information is here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tance.html