Family of 6 homeless

Find how to get help with rent
Rinaldi
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Family of 6 homeless

Post by Rinaldi »

I HAVE SIX CHILDREN AND WE ARE NOW HOMELESS. Me and my children are living in a one bedroom apartment with my disabled grandmother. I was evicted about a month ago and that’s about the only place I have to go. I work everyday, but I'm still not able to make ends meet. I can really use help in finding me and my children a stable place to live. I'm am willing to relocate if necessary. I was even able to do Christmas for my children this year which hurt me a lot. If you have any further questions or need any other info feel free to give Me a call. I really can use the help.
sasolis

Re: Family of 6 homeless

Post by sasolis »

Try getting on Section 8 and ask what other benefits you qualify for. I would be careful having that many in a one bedroom if someone turns your grandma in she could lose her place as well. File for child support for the kids. Call 211 for local resource info.
aura

Re: Family of 6 homeless

Post by aura »

I live in Ohio in a single home. I am a single mom with 6 children and I am expecting a new addition in September. I haven't been able to pay rent at my home in a year, my current balance is 8,462 and by the grace of god I have not been evicted but I feel it’s not far off and I don't want to be out on the streets when my child is born.
I am 34 and this is the first time I have ever been in a situation like this. I have never had the need for assistance and I thought I could get a hold on things but I desperately need help for my children's sake. Please if there is anything out there that can help we need it.