Cash for my hotel room

Find how to get help with rent
JakeTapper1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Cash for my hotel room

Post by JakeTapper1 »

This probably isn't possible or don't even get to anyone now but it can't hurt to try I guess. I was hoping someone could help me get a cheap hotel for the night. I's $45 with a refundable deposit. It is so cold outside. I have never been in this situation and it's so scary out here. I am 25 year old female in Springfield Oregon. Up until recently I had a 2 bedroom condo. I still have my job but it's a house keeping business so with no vehicle it's going under and without making it to a house today I am unable to get myself a room. If anyway someone can help it would be do appreciated and I will pay it back I promise. Thanks for your time.
Juker

Re: Cash for my hotel room

Post by Juker »

I am a young mother of two currently stay in a hotel, seeking for assistance to pay my room. I recently became employed and won't receive my first check for another two weeks. The little funds that we do have goes towards food, so I just need short term assistance until I get paid. Hopefully, someone can help me. I have to check out on Tuesday morning. Thanks in advance.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

While there is not cash for paying for a motel, there are many voucher programs which cover motel expenses. As you noted, these are very short term in nature, and may only pay for a night or two. But these can help you free up your income, or keep you sheltered for a few days while you seek other help. Locate sources of motel vouchers from charities.
15Varet

Post by 15Varet »

To Whom It May Concern;
I am inquiring about the type of cash assistance I might be eligible for in my situation. I live in Southern California, Whittier to be exact, and I am renting a hotel room for myself and daughter from a friend due to financial hardships and me being evicted from previous residence. I am responsible for half the rent, $550.00, and half of the utilities, $100.00 approximately, which totals $650.00 monthly.
I recently was laid off and am on government assistance, TANF, but I only receive 350 a month and I'm now facing losing the last place I have to go. I need to keep a roof over my daughter's head and I can't seem to figure out a way to do so at this point. I've lost my car, my home, my job and my mind. I need help somehow to be able to stay in this home until I can get another job. I have my resume out on every website and I'm vigorously applying to any and all positions in order to get an income. I'm a strong believer that everything happens for a reason and that God has a plan for me and he won't give me more than I can handle. I have faith that there's something great coming my way and I'm trying to be as patient as possible but my bills are not willing to wait nor my roommate.
I am trying my absolute best in every way possible but I'm not seeming to come to a resolution for this hotel room. I'm desperately trying to prevent living with my daughter on the streets because I'm not able to afford a motel either. I am not looking for a handout or free ride I'm begging for a chance to have a little time in order for me to get back on my feet and be able to take care of my responsibilities as well as myself and child. If there is any possible way your organization can help me it would be greatly appreciated! I don't know if there's any resources out there for my situation but if you know of any please let me know what they are and how I may apply for cash aid or what I have to do. Thank you kindly for your time and consideration of reading this letter, it is truly greatly appreciated.
Thank You,
ScottBander

Post by ScottBander »

I recently moved to Washington State and have exhausted my savings to provide a roof for myself in a hotel while looking for work. I will be homeless come Monday December, 8th at 11:00am when I have to check out of the hotel as I have no way to pay for a longer stay. Both my fiancé and I have been job hunting and have interviews lined up for employment opportunities after this weekend. The timing sucks for lack of a better term.
I am in need of cash assistance to keep my roof for only one or two months as even after being hired it will be two or three weeks before either my fiancé or I receive our 1st paychecks. PLEASE RESPOND ASAP AS I ONLY HAVE A ROOF UNTIL MONDAY MORNING! Feel free to contact me via phone or e-mail with any cash aid. Any help, including references to any affiliations or groups able/willing to help would be greatly appreciated!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Sometimes (bot not always) a rental assistance program can pay for a hotel room. It is rare, but possible. Or maybe they can give you a voucher for another room in another motel. Read more rent help.
But since you need 2-3 months, that is a long period of time. That will harm your application. But maybe they can cover you for a few nights until those job interviews are confirmed and you are hired.
ScottBander wrote: I have been job hunting and have interviews lined up for employment opportunities after this weekend. I am in need of cash assistance to keep my roof for only one or two months as even after being hired it will be two or three weeks before either my fiancé or I receive our 1st paychecks.
MelissaN

Post by MelissaN »

Hello, I presently staying at a hotel that I can barely afford. I lived in my car for about 4 months until it took a toll on my body and mind. I became homeless because I put trust in someone who was a scammer.
I do work but it’s just enough to pay this hotel and my bills. It doesn't leave me much cash to save for first moths rent or a deposit. Soon will have to return my car, because I can't afford the hotel and a car note. I had to make the decision to have a place to stay, it’s so scary living on the streets.
I'm not from Georgia I don't have anyone here to help me. Can you please give me options for help to get this hotel covered and me move? I seriously need help. Thank you so much, please email me back.
TBaldwin

Post by TBaldwin »

I am currently looking for help with a deposit and obtaining and room or maintaining the room otherwise I will become homeless. I'm behind in my rent now and unable to pay I have a full-time job and I am in great need as I have three children ages 7 years old, 11 years old and 16 months old. We are almost homeless and need the cash. Can you do anything to help?
fujicat2

Post by fujicat2 »

Hi, I'm not the person to ask for help. I work as a CNA. My client was in the hospital last week and I didn't work. We are living in a hotel. I went through bankruptcy Cheaper 7 and me my daughter and her two kids live here she is not working she stays with her kids. I'm just looking for help this week and some cash to pay for the room if you or know anybody who helps, please let me know. Thank you God Bless
Tasi Fish

Post by Tasi Fish »

Hi, this is exceedingly difficult for me to write to ask for cash for a hotel room. I have been living in a hotel since March 5, and have now run out of money. I was Planning on going to stay with a friend starting tonight, but just learned she has been exposed to COVID-19. I am trying to line something else up, but it will not happen for tonight, hopefully tomorrow night. I need cash help paying for tonight’s room, until I can get to a friend’s house tomorrow. If you can help me out with cash for the hotel room, or direct me as to where to get help, before I am kicked out of here, check out was 11am, I would be forever grateful, send happy to repay the debt in any way I can.
Warm Regards,
Leisa
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We doubt any charity or government program in Ramsey County will give you cash for a hotel room. But maybe you can get a free hotel voucher in Ramsey County from homeless prevention programs.
Tasi Fish wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:33 pm Hi, this is exceedingly difficult for me to write to ask for cash for a hotel room. I have been living in a hotel since March 5, and have now run out of money.
Agilent

Post by Agilent »

Good morning
My name is Renee and I am looking for some financial help for hotel expenses. Some cash to pay for the hotel room would be great.
My sister was murdered in Denver 2 years ago. The accused trial is in a week and is to last few days. Some of my family has to testify so gets travel for the 2 or so days then will be on their own or a paid trip back which they will have to do because they have no money to stay there.
I am trying to attend some of the trial and looking for cash assistance for hotel room stay. We are all from South Dakota.
I have called and emailed and no one will or can help me.
I have money for gas but hotels are expensive.
I have tried everything.
Any help be appreciated
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Of course no one, program, or charity will hand you cash for a hotel room. Never happen. But there may be some free vouchers, from places like the Salvation Army, to help you. Look here for free Salvation Army hotel vouchers. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... chers.html
Agilent wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:55 am Good morning
My name is Renee and I am looking for some financial help for hotel expenses. Some cash to pay for the hotel room would be great.