Facing eviction into the humidity in the south, but I am dis

Find how to get help with rent
Kingger
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Facing eviction into the humidity in the south, but I am dis

Post by Kingger »

I am disabled and recently filed a MED1 form with Social Services. I am not on disability (SSI), though. My fiancé and I will be homeless on 8/7, as per an eviction. We are trying to avoid the eviction, or to gain another housing afterwards.
I cannot breathe in humidity and will be forced to enter a hospital upon my eviction if I do not find housing, because wherever I go needs to have cold a/c. (I have special needs.) My fiancé helps take care of me, and my Dr. is filling out a dependency form for him. However, he will be going back to work soon, within the next 3 weeks, when my paperwork goes through for a daycare center than it will attend during the day. Please email me.
Hyuandai

Re: Facing eviction into the humidity in the south, but I am dis

Post by Hyuandai »

Hello, I am in need of some help. Currently I am facing eviction from my apartment in South Carolina. I have two children. I work and I receive child support however it is not enough to cover my rent along with my other bills. I am being turned away from what seems like everyone and all I want to do is be able to prevent this from happening. It is hot and humid here in the summer. Please help me on where I can go to receive some help.
My eviction is August 10th if I do not come up with payment in full of $ 3534. Annually I make 35,670, and this is without my child support included everywhere I call there is no help. I make too much money but if that were so I would not be in this situation facing extreme humidity if we are evicted. Please advise, and thank you so much.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Facing eviction into the humidity in the south, but I am dis

Post by Admin »

Asking for $3000+ when your income is only $35K is never going to happen. How would you ever pay that back? It would take you years, as your after tax income must only be in the mid 20s. Anyone there are some homeless assistance programs in South Carolina to try for support. Maybe they can find a shelter for you and your 2 kids to get out of the humidity in SC. Or offer some support as you try to save money for future rent and living costs. So try them.
Hyuandai wrote:Hello, I am in need of some help. Currently I am facing eviction from my apartment in South Carolina. I have two children. I work and I receive child support however it is not enough to cover my rent along with my other bills. I am being turned away from what seems like everyone and all I want to do is be able to prevent this from happening. It is hot and humid here in the summer. Please help me on where I can go to receive some help.
My eviction is August 10th if I do not come up with payment in full of $ 3534. Annually I make 35,670, and this is without my child support included everywhere I call there is no help. I make too much money but if that were so I would not be in this situation facing extreme humidity if we are evicted. Please advise, and thank you so much.