Need deposit help as SSI does not cover my payments

Find how to get help with rent
Convent
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need deposit help as SSI does not cover my payments

Post by Convent »

I'm currently in need of assistance of just help with a security deposit on a new place to live because I'm currently in a case plan with the safe children coalition. I'm about done with my case plan just a few classes left in each and we go to court in August to make a decision on when I get him back. I just need a better subtle place for him. I'm really needing this and am willing to work it off in volunteer work.
I'm currently on SSI. receive food stamps and Medicaid. I also have a job at Petco but its just hard to pay rent on a current place and have the money to move. So I'm pleading to have help me to have a better place for my son since I currently have no family to help nobody. So if you could please help me it would be much appreciated.
sasolis

Re: Need deposit help as SSI does not cover my payments

Post by sasolis »

No funds here just great resouce information. Call the place you want to move and ask if they will incorporate a payment plan into the rent and maybe you can put down less and pay monthly.
Devonthomas

Post by Devonthomas »

In the 36 months I have been through surgeries and than disabled from my career, all this time I have been able to stay with gracious friends but I think its time to see if I qualify for my own apartment. Is there such a program I receive SSI payments monthly and am on Medicare. I am single women 45 years of age and have no pets.
Felise Navadad

Post by Felise Navadad »

I’m looking for assistance in paying a security deposit in the amount of $397. My son and I are currently residing in a one bedroom apartment, and he is on SSI. A two bedroom has become available for us but I do not have the 397 for a security deposit. Any help would be great and very much appreciated.
Momar

Post by Momar »

I am a mother of 4 who just moved to the Rochester area. I am looking for assistance to pay a security deposit so my 4 daughters and I can get our own place. We currently live with my Sister, her husband and her 2 children in a small 2 bedroom apartment and our on SSI. It's very cramped. My daughters and I sleep together in the Livingroom of her apartment. Please help us.

Thank you.