Tennessee rent help

Find how to get help with rent
clmnjames
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Tennessee rent help

Post by clmnjames »

I have recently fell on some hard times in my life. I need assistance with my utility bill and rent. If you could help any kind of way, I would be grateful and forever thankful of you
helper

Re: Tennessee rent help

Post by helper »

Try the Tennessee Housing Choice Voucher Program, and apply to it. The Tennessee housing choice voucher program is the federal government's major program for assisting very low-income families, the disabled , and the elderly and afford decent, safe and sanitary housing in the private market, and can help pay for rent, security deposits, and more.
http://www.thda.org/hcv/hcvcover.html
Caroline Maddy
anti spam: Blue

Post by Caroline Maddy »

Hello,
I am writing in regard to see if you have funds to assist with paying rent or can you direct me to someone who does or can in Memphis. I am a single mother with a six year daughter in great need of help. I thought that a certain agency was going to help in this matter but they never did or contacted me after they said they would take care of things now I have been sent to the attorney and the eviction process has started. Please if you have any information or resources that would help in this matter it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time out just to respond. May God bless you abundantly?
Paige

Post by Paige »

I need help to find a place to stay in Nashville TN. I am 20 and trying to support my girlfriend. She is still in high school and I am enrolling back in to get a education, but it is very hard to find a job if you don't already have an education. Our living environment now is very unstable as we don't have the things we need.
C Boyd

Post by C Boyd »

I registered on the forum, but I'm also going to post a message here, mainly because my situation is an absolute emergency and I really don't know where to start. This is all new to me....I've never had this much trouble getting my family dug out of the hole, so to speak. But with the combination of my physical health, my mental health, my Wife's physical health, and frankly, just a lot of bad luck, things have gone from bad, to worse, to absolutely terrible. And now to add insult to injury, as of this coming Tuesday at 10:00AM, we will be homeless in Nashville Tennessee, and I just don't know what to do. If anyone could give me any guidance at all, I would be so grateful, I can't begin to put it into words. Thank you and God Bless you for everything you do.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Most places in Nashville will only offer rent assistance to those with a job. So you are right about that. Can't you (or your girlfriend) go back to school for that education? If not, it will be very difficult to get help, if not impossible. And you will more than likely struggle for years in this competitive economy. But find agencies in Nashville for rent assistance.
DeniseRadford

Post by DeniseRadford »

Immediate rent assistance in Knoxville Tennessee. It is just my spouse and I, and I was in a severe auto accident last year (2015). My spine is now supported by titanium rods and hooks due also to a deformity in my spine. I have tried to work since, attempting 3 jobs, failing at all of them due to pain, mental limitations, and physical limitations. I desperately need help.
My spouse is employed but makes very little. We rely on foodbanks for food, and our church paid our rent for one month but that is all they could offer. Our eviction court date is September 15th and we have no place to go. I'm in the process of selling everything that we have a value just so we can survive. I need help applying for disability, rent assistance, and assistance paying our utility bills. This is a cry for help I do not know what to do is there somebody that can please guide me or help me.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Sorry to hear about car accident of spouse. Sad. That is one of those random events that are uncontrollable and can happen to the best of us. There are rent assistance programs in Knox County you can try. Maybe grants or loans are issued.
DeniseRadford wrote:Immediate rent assistance in Knoxville Tennessee. It is just my spouse and I, and I was in a severe auto accident last year.