Moms lease will be up and will be homeless

Find how to get help with rent
Winston
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Moms lease will be up and will be homeless

Post by Winston »

I need a place soon because right now my mothers lease will be up and she is trying to go to a senior place and I have no where to go because I have no job.

But every day I look and look, Please help. I will stay in a boarding house if needed or efficiency but I need money and to make money I need a job.

Maybe I can get assistance with a place and when I get on my feet I can pay the money back. and start paying my own rent. I am 45 years old and I really feel like its hopeless and Maybe I should just give up. Oh I'm from Louisville Kentucky and moving here with her is not the picture that was painted.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Moms lease will be up and will be homeless

Post by Admin »

You need to get a job in Louisville. The employment market is strong, and unemployment rate is lowest it has been in 8 years. The income will allow you to pay the rent and get your own place, away from your mom. Maybe some of the charities that offer housing or funds for rent can refer you to job placement companies if you need that. Read more.
MacroCar

Post by MacroCar »

I am a 41 year old disabled female trying to get back to work. I am paying for two carpal tunnel surgeries next month & my car is falling apart. I am also homeless as of June 13. But I found a cheap room for rent and could move and this seek if I had the 350 for rent. I have some of the 250 deposit. I have many medical bills and medicines and 200 a month. Can you help?
Pueblo

Post by Pueblo »

The reason for my email is me, my mom and my family are trying to find assistance. We have lived in the same apartment complex for three years and we received a letter stating our lease was up in September 2022 and they will not be renewing our lease this year. They gave us until October 31st. The problem is that we are trying to move as soon as possible so that way we don't have to pay the entire $860 they are asking for the full months’ rent. The issue is getting a large amount of money all at once for me and my mom as the lease is up. Just to move will be over $1500.00. That's first month rent, security deposit, and application fee. We are just seeing if there is any program or resources that you many have or know of that could assist our family in our time of need. Please,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That is plenty of time to find a new place to live with you and your mom. Look around now...it is never too late. Apply for aid as well, and look here for help with rent payments.
Pueblo wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:13 am The reason for my email is me, my mom and my family are trying to find assistance. We have lived in the same apartment complex for three years and we received a letter stating our lease was up in September 2022 and they will not be renewing our lease this year.