Waiting on first paycheck so I can pay rent

Find how to get help with rent
Dominque
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Waiting on first paycheck so I can pay rent

Post by Dominque »

Crisis, Just got a place in June after being homeless for a year and a half. I do not have July rent and it is the 16th of the month. I started a NEW JOB Saturday and will not get paid for three weeks or more. I am really trying and I need intervention assistance to support my short term help needs. I qualify for crisis help and pray to hear from someone who can assist me immediately. Respectfully requested,
sasolis

Re: Waiting on first paycheck so I can pay rent

Post by sasolis »

Try the resources listed on this site also try calling 211 for local resource info. Wouldn't hurt to talk to your landlord and possibly they would work with you.
Lewis

Post by Lewis »

I just need help getting my 1st months rent. I have the security paid already and my utilities on. I signed a year lease and move in date is August 1st. That is when the rent will be due.
I have two Dependent children and we lost our previous home three months ago due to an abusive relationship so we have left that county and are starting over somewhere new. I have a job so paying month to month rent should not be a problem. Just having trouble coming up with &550.00 twice in one month.
Bravado

Post by Bravado »

I have a 10 year old daughter who is handicap. We live with relatives and due to my low income I haven't be able to find an apartment. I live with my 14 year old son also, we share a room. I need help finding an apartment, every time I had applied for apartment they do not have the facilities for my daughter, or I just do not meet the income. I need help to move soon, at least direct me where I can find an agency to take in consideration my daughter's condition and not let me waiting for 5 years in a waiting list.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you need help soon, while waiting on the check, then try an emergency program. This may give you the funds you need in less time than some other options. There are numerous emergency rental assistance programs available. They also may expedite funds for people that are handicap like your daughter.
Bravado wrote: I need help to move soon, at least direct me where I can find an agency to take in consideration my daughter's condition and not let me waiting for 5 years in a waiting list.
Jeanie Mos

Post by Jeanie Mos »

I am at the moment homeless but my mom is looking into these apartments that are the cheapest we've found even though she can barely a Ford them without using her entire paycheck. I really don't want to live in the car or move anywhere too far away.
My little brother recently went to an event that provided him with all the school supplies he needed but not me. We also don't have any clothes that isn't from at least 2 years. Well if you read this thank you for your time while she waits on her paycheck. I’m sorry if I bothered I just desperately need school supplies. If there is no possible way to receive anything it's OK, but still please contact me by this email or my number.