Help for storage costs for my belongings

Find how to get help with rent
LtDan
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Help for storage costs for my belongings

Post by LtDan » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:30 pm

Hi, I need some help paying my storage. It is going to be auctioned off June 27th if I don't pay it. I just got of a very abusive marriage and all of mine and my four young children stuff and important memories and papers are in there. It will cost me $250 to save it. I am in Bremerton/Kitsap county. Thank you for your help.

Lolli

Re: Help for storage costs for my belongings

Post by Lolli » Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:05 am

Myself, 34 years old & my son/2.5years old have become homeless and our stuff is in storage. I'm on lists for shelters from Snohomish to King County and call daily but there's nothing. I've used my cash assistance to rent temporary rooms off of craigslist but they all turn out to be not a good environment for my son or I can't afford to stay. I am number 393 been approved for section 8 housing and am awaiting my name to come up on list so we can get our belongings out of storage.
Until then I need some help and I read thru all the info on this site and it fits my needs perfectly. I would love to gain long term stability and financial security and build a bond between myself and my son that is strong and not without. Would also love to be able to provide all my son needs and wants in this world and not have to worry constantly where we will sleep for the night. Thank you for all the opportunity that you provide. I hope I fit what you are looking for.

Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help for storage costs for my belongings

Post by Admin » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:49 am

In addition to apply for a shelter in Snohomish County, did you also try the rent assistance programs? Now they normally do not pay for storage costs...but just maybe you can get some type of exception...we don't know. Just an idea. Maybe try applying for one here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tance.html
Lolli wrote:Myself, 34 years old & my son/2.5years old have become homeless and our stuff is in storage. I'm on lists for shelters from Snohomish to King County and call daily but there's nothing. I've used my cash assistance to rent temporary rooms off of craigslist but they all turn out to be not a good environment for my son or I can't afford to stay.