Lehigh Valley, PA - help paying Rent

Find how to get help with rent
ista
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Lehigh Valley, PA - help paying Rent

Post by ista »

What is the quickest avenue to get assistance with paying rent. My husband is behind on support payments and now I'm in a bind to pay the rent and a late fee has been applied. If not paid in 7 days the eviction process will begin.
Jackson 1
anti spam: Blue

Re: Lehigh Valley, PA - help paying Rent

Post by Jackson 1 »

I have no income coming in and I am moving to Lehigh and the Allentown area. Moving into a 1 bedroom apartment and i need help with the water and lights deposit. If you know anyone that can help please call me or email me at this address as soon as u can. I am not sure of the money needed yet, but lights may be $50 and deposit on apartment may be about $500 or so. thank u for your time and generosity, and great site.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Lehigh Valley, PA - help paying Rent

Post by Admin »

Well, if you have no money and job, you should not be moving to a new apartment in a new town. Instead get a job, save money, and then move. Why would an agency in Lehigh Countyoffer you help for your rent when you have zero income? You will just either ask again month after month or be evicted. Anyhow, if you really want information, here are the rent assistance programs in Lehigh County.