Find how to get help with rent
Freese1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Husband left us and now we can't pay rent

Post by Freese1 »

I Live in Washoe County, Sparks-Reno Nevada

I am in desperate need of assistance for my daughter and I. My husband left us and left us with no money for rent, utilities or food. I do have a job, but was just recently (last week) in the hospital for 1 week which will take my paycheck. I am also a new Breast Cancer Survivor, so things are very stressful and depressing especially with a 7 year year daughter who dealing with abandonment at Christmas Time.

I am doing all that I can to cut costs and manage what bills I can, but he has left me in a unimaginable bind, we will be forced to move to a cheaper place, which is fine, but hat also has extra expenses I do not have. I do not have money for Lawyer to get him to pay what is owed to me.

Please if you can help any way, or guide me I could really use it. Counseling is a priority as well.

God Bless You,
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Husband left us and now we can't pay rent

Post by Admin »

Good to look into help before it is too late, as there are options for the rental costs you owe. You can also try free legal aid to get the child support from your husband, and there are non-profits that may offer funds for the expenses you owe your landlord. Call around, and locate programs for back rent.
Stray Han

Re: Husband left us and now we can't pay rent

Post by Stray Han »

I am currently unemployed and me and my wife have 3 children ages 6, 7, and 9. We pay weekly rent and we moved back to GA not to long from Alabama and we have fallen 3 weeks behind on the rent. Then my husband left. it is $125.00 a week I was wondering of there was any where in Dalton GA to get that help.
I start a new job tomorrow but they said its going to be around 2 weeks before I get a Check but if I can just get us caught up then when I get a check I will pay the two weeks left. This would be the only time we need help, as I will go after my husband. I get paid every week after they hold back!!!! Please we are in some desperate need!!!