Relocating from a motel

Find how to get help with rent
JohnChandler
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Relocating from a motel

Post by JohnChandler »

Me and my family live in a one bedroom motel and I found out it was mold inside the area of the motel. It is where me and my family is staying so now my 1 year old baby has mold in her body and he's putting us out July 1. We have evictions in our background and we're not going to be able to fully pay rent. Can you guys Please Help Us! And contact me ASAP. Please!
NilaP
anti spam: Blue

Re: Relocating from a motel

Post by NilaP »

My family and I are homeless. We have dealt with social services and they are helping to a limit. They tried to split my family up in to three separate shelters so we have retained an attorney through neighborhood legal services. My apartment will be ready to move in to as of the 25th of this month. In the mean time we are in a motel. Well even a cheap motel costs more than we have.
We are looking for an organization that will pay the motel until we can move. I have paper work to verify everything I have said. Please call me. I do not wish to surrender my kids to child service. Please help me keep my family together.
Leesman

Post by Leesman »

Dear sirs or mam.
I am in dire and immediate assistance for someone to help me take care of a storage unit that has some of my stuff in it still and they already took legal action and want me to have rest of my stuff out by June 1st. That is just impossible and I can't get there since I have no car at all. Is there any way it can just be paid for every month so I don’t have to worry about it. I think my ex roommate said there will be a deposit and $25 to keep my stuff inside of unit #108.
Thank you and I hope you get back to me soon on how you can help me please get back to me soon. P.S. I have items in there I need to keep in there because I can't lose that stuff and need to keep it in there for when I leave a motel.
AsianGirl

Post by AsianGirl »

I am homeless. I'm am currently staying in a motel at $40 a night. I found an apartment in Cave Springs. I need help with deposits and utilities. The landlord said she would work with me on deposit and I am currently looking for a job. I've been incarcerated for 5 months then through treatment. I am asking for help because I don't want to go back to where I came from. Thank You.
Pullo

Post by Pullo »

I'm a single mother of two daughters. They are 16, 11. We recently lost our home due to domestic violence in the home by my ex fiancé. We are now residing from motel to motel and we are currently staying in the motel 8 in Gainesville Georgia.
But they will be putting me and my two girls out due to nit having the money to pay for the room. I was wondering if any way possible that I could get a little help paying a couple days until I get my check. Your thoughts and help would be greatly appreciated.
Mustang

Post by Mustang »

Good day; I am currently a resident of Las Vegas, NV. In 2014, I married my childhood sweet heart (best friend) as a way of escaping a violently dysfunction relationship, which resulted in the molestation of my oldest daughter, under the supervision of her father. That point followed a five year custody-to-visitation battle between myself, the father, and the court. I moved my children out here to introduce a peacefully stable environment.
After only two weeks of moving here, I found out that my husband hadn't been paying rent. We were evicted and my husband disappeared, while I and my children entered a shelter. After 3 months of my children being eaten by bed bugs, I found a privately funded subsidized housing program.
Instead of giving up, I am now 7 weeks away from graduating with my first degree in psychology. Vegas has been a traumatic experience for my children, as well as for myself with the abandonment. As a result of my desperate decision to change our lives, my son was jumped, robbed, and met with depression. Thankfully, my girls have recovered nicely, and still maintain a sense of innocence despite their past traumatic experiences.
My son's father resides in a motel in Los Angeles, CA. It would be in my son's best interest to develop a bond with his father's family. I also intend to continue my education, while using the experience that I have to help others. I don't do drugs, nor am I in need of a relationship (distractions). I am also in the process of divorcing, as I have located my husband after two years. Please, I am not looking for an easy way of out, just a chance to improve my family's life, and others as well. I need a home to relocate too, and would appreciate a chance at applying for any relative subsidized programs. Is there a program for me? Thank you kindly,
Agilent

Post by Agilent »

My 8 year old son and I have been homeless and living in a motel for 2 weeks now. All of the local organizations have no funds available to help us, and the shelters are full with waiting list. I'm in desperate need of assistance because I'm out of money to continue paying for the motel room. I don't know if anyone will actually read this message, but if you do, hopefully you will be the blessing that my son and I need. Thank you for your time and have a blessed day.
irving

Post by irving »

I live in Colorado. I am a working low income individual struggling financially living in a motel. I need help to stabilize myself and become self-sufficiency long term. I removed myself from and unhealthy verbal abuse relationship.
I lost my job because the commute to work I couldn't afford gas due to me paying for housing to keep from being on streets. I did start work but pay period just began I don’t get paid for another week. My motel rent is due and I do not have no money to pay. Please help me an agency as I am facing homeless contact. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We have information on a number of homeless prevention programs in Colorado, many of which you can apply for. There may offer vouchers, financial aid, and more. Also a big part of assistance for the homeless is stabilization....so they address employment and other needs too.

irving wrote:I live in Colorado. I am a working low income individual struggling financially living in a motel. I need help to stabilize myself and become self-sufficiency long term. Please help me an agency as I am facing homeless contact. Thank you.
Shelton

Post by Shelton »

My family has 8 days before, the motel we are renting is sold. We have no family any where Around us and we no where to go. I'm waiting on disability. I have no funds to move on. I've saved a 500, that's a D's LLC I have, I really need help with the deposit. Please, my family cannot go to separate homes. Please can anyone help me?
Arey Gol

Post by Arey Gol »

I'm homeless relocated here from WA 3-13-2017. My family friend was letting me house at their house but some issues came up with the daughter’s boyfriend and law officials. I don't need any part in any negative way of life. I moved here to make a better future for myself and children but I need a little help with getting started please.
I’m in a motel room for the night come 10am. I do not know where I'm going I’m not from here; note do I know my way around here. But I am fully capable of obtaining employment. I have all the documents needed to do solid just need help praying for a motel or hotel room for a couple weeks or month till I can get on my own feet and be stable on my own please. I am waiting to hear from you.