Housing for me and my dog

Find how to get help with rent
Flipit
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Housing for me and my dog

Post by Flipit »

I am 42 year yrs old honest hard working man that just started a new job that pay's every 2 weeks and just dealing with a rough time trying to find a good place for me and my well behaved little dog to call our home.
I work a lot as she is like my child. Just hard times haves us stay from house to house as we had to leave where I was renting because they had family move in from out of state. I always paid rent on time as we would still be at where I was at. In other words if the family did not move down they told me at last second on Easter as I show up to church on Sundays. I have been there for years. I was even an alter server growing up in Saint Mathews.

As I have my job but am just struggling as I can't even pay my phone bill because I am waiting on my pay check as I get paid every two weeks. I just started working at the place I am now. I just need help finding a place to stay for me and my dog for I can make it to work and back with out the stress and worries of where we are going to stay each and every night or what we are going to eat. Since I just started this job as I can not get ride of my dog she haves saved my life when I saved hers. She helped in getting me closer to god when I felt like I have no one else in the world as she is like my child. I just don't know what to do and would really take any help I can get. Thank you and god bless.
Stretch
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Housing for me and my dog

Post by Stretch »

I need help with my rent. My landlord let me, my dog and my family move in without paying the deposit. My girlfriend and I both work the same job with the same hours and our job is not reliable at all. The hours are always varying. We can work 40-50 hours for a couple weeks then production can do down to 10-25 hours for some time. We weren’t getting hours and are checks were short on money and we started getting behind on rent.
I have called the local MET housing and every month they tell me section 8 is closed and they don’t know when it will be open again. I have also contacted other local programs and they turn us down because we aren’t homeless and we have that dog as a pet. We don’t have a court ordered eviction, and they don’t have the funding. My landlord left a note on the door stating that if we don’t pay 2098$ in 30 days we would have to move out. I really need help.