Being evicted due to unpaid lot rent

Find how to get help with rent
Old 12 A
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Being evicted due to unpaid lot rent

Post by Old 12 A »

I received a letter from the office of the community I live in. My husband has been out of work since 2/2012 but he has used up all his unemployment and what I make is just paying the bills. I had to put money out on a battery and 2 tires for my car. and I was unable to pay the rent on my lot. I received a letter letting me know that I have to pay right away and if I'm late again I will be evicted. Is there and way I can get help.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Being evicted due to unpaid lot rent

Post by Admin »

The job market is very strong, so why isn't your husband working? Employers are desperate for workers. Anyway, you may want to try the Economic Opportunity Community Action agency in your part of Florida. They often have suggestions for people with an eviction notice. So they can be an option for you. Read Economic Opportunities Council in Indian River.
John Smith

Post by John Smith »

I am in desperate need of some help paying my lot rent which is $340.00. The reason I'm needing help is because my home
was in my mother's name and she recently passed away on October 10th of this year and left us with a lot of bills in
which I can't get all paid.
I have a wife and a one year old son and am simply trying not to loose this place until I
can at least find us another cheaper place to move to. I only need help with this one bill so if at all possible, could
you please help me in out of this situation my family and I are in. I would so appreciate it. Thank you and hope to hear back from you very soon.
Betty

Post by Betty »

I am being evicted from my mobile hot lot that Catholic of Charities of San Juan helped me get. I have not been able to keep up with my rent due to back to school supplies and needs for my kids. I have been having to get out of my job to attend school functions for my kids and due to all that I have not had a full payroll check and lacked on my rent and my bills. I need help ASAP. I am a single mom of 4 children that needs help.