Places for security deposits in Ohio

Find how to get help with rent
Medtronoc
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Places for security deposits in Ohio

Post by Medtronoc »

I’m 5 months pregnant. Homeless. Moving from house to house in Ohio. I really don’t have money to provide for not only myself but my unborn child. Family is there but everyone is trying to give me a lesson on becoming a mother. I just ask for anyone out there, someone to help me get a place and pay the security deposit before my child is here. As soon as possible. If this week or next week can make a change ill be so grateful and appreciative. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Places for security deposits in Ohio

Post by Admin »

If some agency were to help with the security deposit, do you have a job and a source of income to pay the rent going forward? As if you don't, there is really no point in providing assistance. Any type of support in Ohio will also require case management, so be prepared for that. We do have programs listed, and more security deposit programs in Ohio.
Survivor

Post by Survivor »

Hello, how are you? I recently had surgery and I am looking to move from Cincinnati to Hamilton for a potential job offer. I have found several apartments for me and my daughter but do to the fact that I haven't worked in a month and a half I don't have any money for deposit for either apartment. If you can or cannot help could someone please give me a call back. Thank you and have a blessed day.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If an agency in Cincinnati were to loan you the money for the security deposit, could you pay them back in short order? Since you have a new job maybe that is an option for you. So that could be an approach to try when you call on these local non-profits in Hamilton County Ohio for the deposit help. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tance.html
FirstKiss

Post by FirstKiss »

Need security deposit and rent assistance the house that I live in in Ohio. It was my mothers and her husband past away in March and she also had open heart surgery after that so with all of this overwhelming her she has decided to sell the house. Since I have attained a full time job which I started 8/10/2019 and I have a part time job. Since then I have also contracted bed bugs and now have to discard 2 beds and all living room furniture. This is why I now need assistance with furniture. I have called the Catholic charities in Ohio for the past at least 3 weeks and have not gotten a call back and I also called the supervisor there and have not received a call back from her. I have tried the Harmany house and they have advised me that I didn't qualify for their security deposit program. So I am looking for any type of assistance that I can get. Thank you.