Shelter for mom with a child

Find how to get help with rent
Gandolf
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Shelter for mom with a child

Post by Gandolf »

Hello. I'm 5 months pregnant with my first child. And I'm struggling. No where to go, sometimes I don't even have money to feed myself. I'm living off of the county at the moment and that's barely any help. Cutting my food stamps plus my money and I'm not even sure when that will go back up because of my pregnancy. I just speak out to anyone, someone, please help me get on my feet with an apartment for shelter with my child.
babytime
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Shelter for mom with a child

Post by babytime »

I reside at Indianapolis Indiana 46221. I am a single mother of three wonderful children ages 6, 3, and 7 months and we are in a shelter. I recently had an unexpected lapse in employment, which has caused me to get way behind on my bills. I desperately need help with my rent, as I have currently only found part time work.
I am seeking help for my late December rent, as well as my January rent so that I can be caught up enough to pay it on my own by February. Any help to pay the rent so we can get out of the shelter would be so much appreciated! I am willing to volunteer, work, anything to get this help! Thank you, and I look forward to hearing back from you!